1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for beatnik

Jan 22, 2014

1. Beatnik bought few wigs from me and it was very pleasant transaction. thank you!

2. I bought DZ Miss Kitty from beatnik and everything went smoothly. Beatnik was very friendly, replied fast and shipped the doll the same day I made the payment. The doll was well packed. Thank you so much!^^

3. Beatnik bought my Baby Nyx. Communication was cristal clear. She was always very kind and everything was smooth and perfect. I really enjoyed selling her my doll, as I was sure she would arrive in a lovely home. I would without any doubt recommend Beatnik and would be glad if we have another opportunity to sell/buy a doll from each other.

4. I bought a DC Clemmens from Beatnik and had such a wonderful experience!
      When my payment went through, Beatnik went to the post office and sent it out, same day.
      Everything was so well packed, there were extras and Beatnik even helped me when I wasn't sure how to restring my doll!
      I'm so glad to have bought from them as they are so kind!

5. Beatnik bought my Dollzone 1/4 Natalia, the deal was perfect! Friendly communication and fast payment! I'd absolutely be happy to deal with Beatnik any time in future, and definitely recommend her as a buyer.

6. Platform: Facebook

Date of Transaction: 2017 September through October

Items Sold to Me: two custom ResinSoul 60cm bodies (carry bags and CoAs included)

Communication: Timely, personable, thorough!

Payment: PayPal

Fulfillment/Shipping: Within 24 hours after payment!

Packaging: Above and beyond :-D

Issues: N/A

Recommend: Yes!

#46 Nattle Royale, Oct 27, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    7. Beatnik bought a mini bactro face plate from me. Excellent buyer!

8. I purchased from beatnik, and she shipped the doll, very well packed within a few days, shared with me the tracking number. the doll was in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again...

9. beatnik bought my DollChateau Trista head. She paid promptly and as very quick to reply messages.
      She informed me when the package was safe at her home.
      It is really pleasant to deal with her! Thank you!:3nodding:

10. I purchased from beatnik a Nefer Circus Kane Pocket Onion. The doll was well packed, and I received her in less than a week. She was wonderful to deal with, great communication. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from her again!

11. POSITIVE

I sold beatnik a pair of Dollzone Miss Kitty ears.
      She was super patient and understand when I encountered delays.
      Payment was made lightning fast and communication was excellent.
      I would definitely recommend beatnik!

12. Thank you for buying my mini Nyx ^^ The transaction was perfect and pleasant!

13. @beatnik bought me my Hydria. As last time, everything was perfect. Communication was smooth and easy. She let me know when the dolls arrived. I definitely recommend her. And I would be happy to make a transaction again :)

14. I purchased a 5StarDoll Jadeite from @beatnik. This doll is adorable!

She replied the same day to my inquiries and sent out the package very quickly! She was one of the most transparent and honest sellers I've ever bought from and I would trust her 100%.

The doll was very carefully wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap and packing grass and she even included eyes! I most definitely buy from her again and I would recommend her to anyone interested in her items for sale!

Awesome transaction and sweet seller! Thank you so much!

15. I purchased a Dollzone Natalia from Beatnik and it was such a pleasant transaction!
      She agreed for a layaway plan, was very helpful throughout our conversation and always replied promptly. Doll was well packed and shipped out quickly after my final payment. One of my best experiences with doll purchase! :)

Thank you so much :D

16. Excellent! Helped me out in making sure I sent the proper currency via PayPal, and shipped the doll out immediately, and I do mean immediately! The same day!
      Sent me a picture of the shipping receipt, excellent communication, terrific packing, everything just couldn't be better!
      Thank you so very much!

[​IMG]Tamikan Tardigrade WaterBear by aernath, on Flickr

17. beatnik sold me an absolutely gorgeous little Tamikan Space Tardigrade on layaway. She was really friendly and helpful, communication was great, and she posted the little critter very promptly. And he arrived safely and very carefully packed!

Very happy to recommend her! :thumbup

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I just purchased a Dollmore Catish (Black Lac fullset) from Beatnik. The transaction was wonderful! She was fantastic to deal with.
      Great communication, fast shipping, and a good price for my new girl.

I would definitely buy from you again! Thank you!

19. @beatnik she bought from me a DollClans Vezeto head. Serious and reliable buyer. She quickly paid for the purchase. This is a friendly and correct person.
      She also informed me about the receipt of the parcel and left a feedback.
      It was very nice to deal with her!

20. I purchased a doll from beatnik, she arrives quickly and well protected, perfect and thank you!!
      Pleasure to work with. I really think she was great.
      Mimi