1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for beatnik

Jan 22, 2014

1. i have made several purchases from beatnik, all arrived in perfect condition, well packed, and mailed to me right away.

2. I sold a Impldoll 72 cm boy body to @beatnik and as expected the whole transaction was just just beyond smooth and easy. I have bought from her before in turn and I would highly recommend her as both seller and buyer. Fast payment, easy communication and overall pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend her to others :)

3. I bought a Dollmore Catish Reaa from beatnik and the purchase went very smoothly. A perfect transaction - I would definitely recommend buying from them!

4. I bought a DC ela doll from beatnik and our transaction wend very smoothly.
      Their communication was swift and friendly, and the doll arrived well packaged and exactly as showed in the pictures.
      Thank you so much!

5. ☆ Positive Feedback! ☆

I purchased a Dollclans Vezeto head from beatnik, couldn’t be any happier! All messages were kindly replied to, the head shipped out right away and it arrived to me in perfect condition. Thank you very much.

6. Bought a DZ Miss Kitty from beatnik, an another very smooth transaction. Sent to ship fast, well protected doll, arrived with no issues. Thank you again!

7. Beatnik purchased a DC Delia head from me. The payment was insanely fast, communication was great throughout and it was a wonderful transaction overall.

POSITIVE! :thumbup

8. I bought a Misterminou Hydria from them and she was sent very quickly and very well packaged, would gladly buy from them again!

9. Bought a Hybrid Dollmore Nayuta Kenzo head/Impldoll Chad body from Beatnik .Doll is perfect! shipping was fast and gave quick reply’s.Very polite. A great person to buy from!! Thanks Again!:)

10. i bought a grey DC A03 embossed chest piece with the neck pieces from Beatnik. Clear and fast communication. Item was in a well packed box that arrived quickly and in great condition. it is a really beautiful piece, now my crew will be fighting over who gets to wear it! thank you for the sale, it has been a pleasure and hopefully we will be able to do so again.

11. I purchased a DC Irma head from Beatnik and everything went smoothly. The head arrived well packaged and as described.

Thank you! :D

12. I sold a dollshe orijean head to @beatnik and as always it was a lovely transaction. She is wonderful to deal with and a great buyer or/and seller! Hope doing more business with her in the future! Thank you! ❤

13. I purchased two Dollshe Aramis heads from beatnik and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Communication was super fast all the way from responding to my initial request through providing me proof of tracking (which was also done super quickly!) and the heads arrived safely packed with the COAs as indicated. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction!

14. I bought a Misterminoudoll Skully in white from Beatnik. It was a wonderful transaction. She was quick to respond and quick to ship! I’m so happy to have a skully! 10/10

15. Wonderful seller!! Lots of communication and super nice! /thank you so much!!!
      -Melissa

16. I bought a beautiful Misterminou Skully in grey from her. Such a great and smooth transaction! Fast and safe shipping, pictures of everything, great communication... Highly recommended!!

17. I purchased a Dollshe Aramis head from Beatnik and it couldn't have been a better transaction. Communication was friendly and prompt, and Beatnik even provided me with additional photos and video of the head (above and beyond what I requested). Beatnik shipped the head the very next day after payment, and when it arrived the head was incredibly securely and safely packaged. Exceptionally honest and thoughtful seller, I would gladly do business again anytime!!

18. I bought a Nefer Kane Moon from beatnik - one of the most conscientious sellers I have ever dealt with! Prompt and courteous communication, excellent packaging, and the doll is exactly as described - thank you!

19. Sold a doll head to beatnik. She was very kind, was always in touch and let me know when she received the item. Thank you again for a great transaction. :)

20. I purchased a lovely Catish Pink Fluxus from Beatnik. It was another lovely transaction with a lovely person. Great communications. She kept me updated and informed every step of the way. She provided me with shipping details and costs so I could decide to choose to keep the Dollmore shipper (which I did) or a less expensive international shipping option. Beatnik included so many extras like wigs and eyes. Beautiful full set doll for an amazing price. Delighted to have been a part of this transaction. Thank you so much for such an amazing transaction once again! I shall greatly enjoy my "Holly Berry".