1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beatrix :o)

Sep 3, 2007

1. Beatrix is a wonderful seller who goes above and beyond the call of duty to get things shipped in a timely manner. Don't hesitate to buy from her!

2. Beatrix took part in my group order, and was patient despite all the hassle it turned out to be. Paid quickly and had good communication :)

3. i bought an Another Space coat from Beatrix! awesome transaction, would do it again!

4. I bought an MSD AjumaPuma belt from Beatrix- great seller! A++ Shipment was speedy, and communication was fabulous <3 Thanks!

5. I bought my Unoa Lusis from Beatrix; she was awesome! I got my Unoa in one day! She scrambled to get it sent to me and was willing to work with me and communicate the whole time! Would definately buy from her again!

6. Since I had such an awesome experience the first time, I came back to Beatrix for my unoa sist! She is an awesome seller!

7. I purchased a Pipos Baha Halloween Kitty from Beatrix, and this was one of the best transactions I've EVER had. Communication with Bea was fast and friendly... she answered all of my questions, and she was SUPER honest... if anything, she really undersold how awesome this cat is! After I paid, she sent my package out the very same day... I would work with Beatrix again, in a heartbeat. :aheartbea She's WONDERFUL! :aheartbea

Chris

8. I bought several items of msd clothing from Beatrix. Communication was great & she shipped them right away; all arrived in excellent condition. Buy with confidence from her, she's a great seller!:D

9. I sold my PukiPuki Pong Pong to Beatrix! :) She paid super fast and let me know when she received the doll! :) Needless to say, she is also one of the sweetest people to talk to! :fangirl:
      It was really nice transaction overall! And i wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! :)

:daisy

10. Beatrix bought a pukifee luna from me and the transaction went smoothly. She paid promptly and kept in good contact the entire time.

11. I purchased some msd clothes and she was great to work with, great communication and fast shipping, would come back again.

12. Bea purchased a Fairyland Pukifee sleeping faceplate from me. Payment was prompt, conversation was delightful. I'd be very happy to go through another transaction with her any time! Highly recommended!
      :)

13. I bought an AnotherSpace Top & Googles from Beatrix. Great to work with along with great communication!
      Would definitely buy from again, thank you!

14. i sold a sleeping pukifee mio faceplate to beatrix. i had some unexpected stuff happen and couldn't ship when i said i would, but everything worked out in the end and she received the faceplate today. great communication, she is a very sweet person and a great buyer, thank you again!

15. I sold a pukipuki faceplate to Beatrix. Communication was fast and friendly, and she paid promptly. I would happily deal with her again. Thank you Beatrix!

16. Two flawless transactions with Beatrix; she's a credit to the community. Perfect buyer. Thank you so much!

17. Beatrix bought a PKF Ante sleeping faceplate from me. She was so sweet, responded super quick to PMs, paid quickly, and was all around just a pleasure to chat and work with. Highly recommended! :D

18. I bought Elfdoll ACB William Winterberry from Beatrix. She was super nice and quick to ship and was great to deal with.