Feedback for Beautifulsorry

May 30, 2011

1. I haven't sold anything yet but I have started up my Faceup services so I figured I needed a feedback thread so here it is!! :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

2. Here is my Feedback Thread for anyone that has sold or bought anything from me! =D

3. Beautifulsorry bought an SD13 boy from me! She was great to deal with! She was quick to pay and let me know as soon as he arrived! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! I highly recommend her! <3<3

4. Beautifulsorry bought a SD13 body from me . She is a very good buyer . I am willing to have another deal with her for sure!! :)

5. I purchased a Asleep Eidolon Mei Jia from beautifulsorry, the Shipping was quick and she was so sweet and informative when it came to any questions asked. I am so psyched about my new doll, Leia. She's a wonderful addition to the family and I'd recommend beautifulsorry for any other future purchases in any direction. Thank you again!

6. I sold a pair of shoes to Beautifulsorry, She was very friendly to deal with and would happily reccommend her. Thanks :)

7. I recently bought a Aidoll Yeondu from Beautifulsorry recently.

The doll was in great condition and exactly as she was described. I received everything stated and more!
      The packaging was great. The doll was exceptionally wrapped and great care was put into it.
      Her communication was great. There was a little bit of a shipping problem (which was absolutely not her fault) and she let me know immediately.

She was a great seller, and I would buy from her again!

8. Beautifulsorry is the perfect buyer! Extremely patient with the production time because of the holidays! Very friendly and smooth transaction! Thank you so much!