1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bebe

Jul 13, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback here is you have dealt with me.

Thank you.

Anna/bebe

2. bebe bought a Unoa Lusis 1.5 from me. She paid quickly and kept in good communication. I highly recommend her and would love to do business with her again. Thank you so much Anna!

3. I sold 2 Unoa boys to bebe. All emails were very friendly and communication was good! She sent her payment promptly and let me know when the payments were sent. I would recommend her to anyone and would gladly sell to her again. Thanks so much for adopting my boys and for such a smooth transaction!: thumbup

4. bebe bought an Unoa Sist 1.5 from me, and she is just a wonderful buyer! Lightening fast pay, friendly communications. I would not hesitate to work with bebe again, she's fabulous!

5. I purchased a darling little Fairyland Red Hat Ante from Anna. Anna is a wonderful person to interact with. Her communication is top knotch. She made sure i had good copies of photo's so that I knew exactly what I was getting prior to purchasing. All communication was quick and helpful. The postage was done super fast in the midst of the christmas season. I am very happy with the whole transaction with Anna. I would happily return to her for future BJD adoptions.

THANKYOU so very much Anna for little Isabella (Ante). I am totally in love ;-)

6. I bought a PD Mini Riz from Anna. Her communication is amazingly quick and so is shipping - she sent my doll away right after the payment was sent. The doll arrived perfectly packaged. I'm really pleased with the purchase and Anna is a great person to talk to. :)

I truly recommend bebe!

7. I bought a DT body bebe,
      Excellent communication throughout the transaction.
      Fast shipment.
      That happiness
      Thank so much