1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beckers

Sep 14, 2006

1. i bought a wig from Beckers! it was a great international transaction! thank you so much!! :fangirl:

2. I have sold to beckers, fabulous buyer, very friendly and fast payment :daisy x

3. I recently got one of the Dolpa 16 sets from Beckers. Not only was she very friendly, but she was also very fast with shipping. Thanks for such flawless transaction! :)

4. I purchased a Unoa faceplate from Beckers, the transaction was flawless from beginning to end. She is friendly & a SUPER fast shipper-a pleasure to deal with!

5. I've bought a Ciel's head from Beckers and get her very quickly and well packaged. She's a very nice personn to deal with ^_^ thanks you very much for this oversea transaction.

6. I bought a doll from Beckers and she made the whole transaction very enjoyable. She took a lot of care with the packing so that the doll had a safe journey to the UK, she sent her very quickly and kept in touch with me to let me know when she was shipping her. The doll was in absolutely perfect condition. I'm very happy with our deal and I hope to trade with Beckers again in the future.

7. I recently purchased a doll from Beckers. Communication was excellent, she shipped very quickly. The doll was wrapped very well. A+ transaction. I would highly recommend her.

8. I bought a B-el from Beckers, and I couldn't be happier ^^

She realy put time and effort into packing him securely, and even his box arrived like new. He was in perfect condition, perfectly clean and just as if new.

Thanks again ^^

9. Great overseas transaction with Beckers, she bought for me some Volks Outfits at Volks LA. She is sweet, kind and easy to deal with, and she ship as fast as the thunder ! all perfect !!! A real pleasure, thank you so much !!!

10. Ive just finished a perfect Trade with Beckers!! She's kind, fast and we have a good communication. Thanks again!!!!

11. I just bought a SD body from Beckers and it was a perfect transaction! She was very nice to deal with and the body is gorgeous! Thank you very much! :daisy

12. I did a trade with Beckers for a pair of Volks Boots!
      It was 100% awesome!!! ^_^

Thanks Beckers!

Raven

13. I bought a Unoa body from Beckers and it was wonderful. Super duper fast shipping!! great instant communications!! all around Perfect!!:aheartbea :aheartbea

14. Wonderful seller! My doll arrived in perfect condition and was just as posted in the sales thread. Great communication through-out our transaction and she answered my many questions :D

15. Beckers bought chibis from her changelings fomr me, and she's been a pleasure to work with, I definitly recommend her ^_^

16. Beckers bought an item from me, paid very quickly, and was so nice! Thank you for a great transaction!

17. Beckers has bought from me twice, and was an awesome buyer both times! She paid very quickly and didn't mind at all when I took a while to ship and lagged in communication! ^^;;

I would definately deal with her again!

18. Excellent Seller! She constantly kept me informed about the status of our group order for Volks. She immediately contacted me as soon as our items arrived. I definitely recommend doing business with her!

19. Bought a unoa and also had help from Beckers in general kind and generous and knows how to pack dolls with care !!

20. Another wonderful transaction with Beckers, this time she was buying from me. She paid super fast and responded to PMs super fast. I would definitely recommend engaging in transactions with her! :daisy