1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BeePrince

Oct 14, 2011

1. If we've ever had any transactions together, please post all feedback here! :aheartbea

2. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a wig to BeePrince and the transaction went fantastic: fast payment and nice communication.

Thanks!

3. BeePrince bought a wig from me. She responded to PMs quickly and was very prompt with payment.

Would love to work with again!
      Thanks. :)

4. BeePrince bought three hats from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

5. BeePrince purchase a Yo-sd hat from me again.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much .^^

6. BeePrince bought a pair of bloomers from me! The transaction went very well, even letting me know when the package arrived! I would love to work with again, great buyer!
      Thank you!!

7. I bought a MD Jina from BeePrince. The transaction was great. Will gladly make another transaction if the future! Thanks so much!

8. I sold a ltf body to BeePrince. Payment was super fast and comunication was great! Wonderful to work with all around!

9. BeePrince is a great buyer,sold a bb set for BeePrince.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much.^^

10. I sold an Unoa face plate to BeePrince and it was a 100% perfect transaction. Great communication, friendly and professional and payment was lightning fast. Such an excellent buyer and can highly recommend to everyone :)

Thank you again!

11. BeePrince ordered a custom fur wig from me and was an absolute delight to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. ^_^

Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

12. BeePrince bought a bear coat from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much.^^

13. Bought a item from me paid fast and let me know when it arrive very good transaction.