1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bekka_alice

May 9, 2007

1. Starting a post for my first feedback here, hooray! So exciting. LOL...

2. Bekka Alice bought a doll from me recently and she was wonderful to work with. Great communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the item arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

3. You were a charm to deal with, ToyDogz4! ^_^

4. Everyone should be this nice. I've placed two orders for gorgeous jewelry from Bekka_Alice and everything has gone perfectly. Thank you!

5. I just got my necklace from Bekka_alice, the pictures don't do them justice, the necklace is PERFECT! A tiny detailed piece of loveliness :lol:

Bekka_alice was wonderful to deal with and I would definitely buy from her again. :thumbup

6. I bought 2 sets of kanzashi and a Hello Kitty gashapon from Bekka. The kanzashi are absolutely stunning and buying from her was very pleasant! Thank you! Will definitely buy from again!

7. The necklace I purchased from Bekka, was lovely. She shipped quickly and carefully. I'm sure I'll be back to shop with Bekka, again. Thanks!

8. Hey, people have been posting - thank you all so much! And wow, we have some talented people - check out Playdate's clothing and shiro_usagi's faceups!

9. Awesome buyer. Very nice and good communication. =) Thanks!