Feedback for Belaraphon

Nov 22, 2017

1. This is the place to leave any feedback for transactions that I have been a part of.

2. I bought a tan Minifee Eva in Fullset from DDE and as I wasn't in need of her head, Caitlin did a split with me. Everything did go very well. She paid the day we discussed everything, she patiently waited with me the 4 month of layaway I did and when it came to shipping the head to her, she paid for shipping and off Eva go. It was very pleasant to write with Caitlin and doing that split with her, so I gladly would do business again with her :thumbup.

3. I responded to Belaraphon's WTB for a MNF Soony Elf Juri. Prompt and friendly communication, fast pay and let me know as soon as she received her package. This was an absolutely smooth transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Belaraphon again. Thanks so much!

4. I bought her Tan Minifee Eva head.
      Great communication and fast shipping. A total joy doing business with.

5. I bought a TS Minifee from her on a layaway. She was very friendly throughout the sale, and wrapped the package very securely. She let me know the day she shipped and gave me the tracking number, and messaged me to make sure got her and that everything was ok. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

6. Belaraphon was a split partner with me on a feeple60 Carol. They were so quick with payments and communicated very well. Would highly recommend.