1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~* Feedback for Belladonna *~

Aug 10, 2006

1. I commissioned Belladonna for a face-up and I really couldn't be happier with the result! Her quality of work is extremely high and she made my boy perfect. She maintained great communication throughout and overall it was a very pleasant transaction. Belladonna is really friendly, professional and lovely to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again in the future. Thanks for everything! <3

2. I bought a SWITCH Ryun R head on a Volks SD13 body from Belladonna, and she was great to do business with. He was excellently packed, and is absolutely perfect. :) Belladonna was great to communicate with, and shipped him out promptly after payment was received. Thanks so much!

3. Belladonna bought a white Woosoo head and Luts body from me. It was a great transaction and went smoothly. She did a layaway and wound up paying early! Highly recommend.

4. belladonna bought a migidoll guy body from me, and it went very well! She paid promptly, and was easy to communicate with. She was also understanding when the body arrived and turned out to be the wrong color (I had thought it was NS A, but it was NS B...) and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! ^ - ^

5. Here to share on the latest feedback regarding upon my transaction with Belladonna: Positively awesome

I inquired upon her handsome tan Migidoll Ryu hybridized on a Volks SD13 sunlight boy body (with trigger hands) in which I requested layaway. I was fortunate to have had the privilege of relating "dolly" business with attentive care through quick communication, attention to detail and an overall kind individual to deal with. Due to a holiday in her country, I respected the foreseen shipping delay, but am proud to say, he is on his way to me within the next week or so. I may return back here again to perhaps share an updated regards once condition of doll is evaluated. However, I shared a great experience. Smooth transaction via Pay Pal and looking forward to homing this beautiful doll.

Most importantly, I gained a lovely friend to relate to in this transaction.

Thank you for all your support, patience and help, Belladonna!

6. I bought a Volks head from Belladonna, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

7. I sold a Volks Yo SD Tinatsu to Belladona in June 2014. She needed layaway payments which was fine with me. I even sold her the doll $75 less than my asking price. She made two payments, one for $60 and the last one for $70. Then today she wrote and wanted her money back due to a job layoff. I immediately returned her money via paypal.

8. I bought a really cute Sadol Shirt from Belladonna, she was really friendly and replied back to my questions, the shipping was quick after payment n_n
      I would recommend her to other buyers~
      Thank you~

9. I commissioned belladona for a new face-up for my Woosoo mod, and I'm very very happy with the results. She's lovely and friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Oh and thanks for the super cute Halloween card!! That was a sweet surprise. <3

10. I commissioned Belladonna for 2 face-ups and I really couldn't be happier with the results - I looooooooove my boys :D thank you so much, Auntie-Bella ^^ , lovely to deal with!!!

11. I commissioned Belladonna to paint my MNF Shushu and I couldn't be happier with the results. She managed to capture my girl perfectly based on the descriptions, and you can really see the quality of her materials and skills as an artist. The wait was shorter than I thought and I'm glad to have my girl with me before the holidays. Anyways, communication went nicely and she was easy to reach when questions arose. I would love to commission her to paint one of my dolls again. (:

12. I bought an Awesome Suit coat for my sd13 boy! I love it! the transaction went great, good communication! Great all around experience! <3 Thanks so much!

13. I commissioned Belladonna for a face up for my Ciel and couldn't be happier. She went above and beyond and did such an amazing job she is so very talented! Thank you Belladonna!

14. I commissioned 2 face-ups by THE Belladonna.
      I can not say enough positive things about the quality or work, the communication, the time, & the energy.
      These dolls have been brought to life by Belladonna!
      Beautiful...beautiful...beautiful!
      I am so very happy with the results and would commission again and again and again!
      <3

15. belladonna painted an Akagidoll Shi Xia boy for me this fall/winter and firstly I would like to say I could not be happier with the faceup. The artistry is beautiful and he is PERFECT. I really think she has captured his soul. I also know belladonna to be a really great, generous, kind person. There are a few areas in the process of commissioning a faceup where I feel there could be improvement, however. Those being a) setting reasonable expections, b) fulfilling promises, and c) communication. I believe the timeline below will speak for itself in these regards and leave it here in hopes that these issues can be corrected in the future as I wish her all success and happiness in her future endeavors.

Head shipped: Sept 14
      Arrived and was notified by belladonna Sept 20, was told "I should be able to get started on him this week"
      October 16: Had not had any word, asked for update via PM
      October 18: belladonna replied and advised life had become unexpectedly hectic, but that she would try her best to get my boy back to me in a "timely manner"
      November 7: Received PM that my boy was 50% done and we would talk soon
      November 22: Advised boy was complete and received pictures
      November 24: I approved (greatly - because he was perfect) and asked for a PayPal invoice
      November 24: belladonna sent invoice and advised she would "have him packed and ready to go out tomorrow"
      November 25: I paid the invoice and sent a PM to advise it was paid, requested tracking number once shipped
      December 5: Asked for update/if the head was shipped
      December 7: belladonna advised "he should arrive to you this Friday" (would have been the 11th), no tracking # given
      December 7: Requested tracking #
      December 15: Sent another PM asking for update/tracking #
      December 20: Sent PM to belladonna and her sister as had not had reply
      December 20: Received apology and tracking #. Advised that previous PM had not been caught
      December 21: Picked up boy from post office - he had been shipped December 14 according to the tracking and had arrived on the 18th (the post office notice had either been lost, stolen, or never left at my apartment so without the tracking #, I had no idea he was even in the city).

16. I purchased an Iplehouse wig from belladonna. She wasn't sure of the size and offered a full refund if it didn't work. I thought that was extremely generous! Happily, the wig fits my boy perfectly! It arrived in perfect condition. I'm so happy it fits because I'd rather have the wig than the refund, but still think the offer of the refund was amazing. Communication was great and extremely pleasant. I would not hesitate to do another transaction!

Jay

17. I would like to leave positive feedback for my transaction with Belladonna. I purchased a Luts Delf Woosoo vampire mod from Belladonna. I had a wonderful experience! She kept me up to date on the shipping status since I was told in advance that there would be a delay since the seller was away on vacation. Prompt replies to my messages, and she continued to check back to make sure that he arrived safe and sound to his new home. Thank you so much Belladonna for the excellent transaction!