1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~* Feedback for Belladonna *~

Aug 10, 2006

1. Belladonna bought a doll from me several months ago so I am tardy in leaving feedback. She was easy to work with and very timely with her payments (actually paid the total before it was due)! Thanks again!

2. I bought a corset for my boy from Belladonna and it got here super quick. I'm already buying from her again, she's definitely recommended! :D

3. I got a pair of eyes *awhile ago* and she did my uyoo *wisp* tattoo. She was exellent to work with. Very understanding of what i wanted for my tattoo.. And for how tiny a Uyoo is she did a beautiful job on the tattoo. very detail....and she shipped it both the eyes and the doll back fast. I will most likely commisson her again.

4. Uh.. I so didn't reply to this ages ago :/

I bought a modified CP Girl body (to be a boy) And had a nice easy transaction. She is SUCH a sweetheart and the body modifications were beautiful!

I'll definitely be commissioning her services for tattoos and faceups in the future. She's a lovely girl =D <3

5. Excellent tattoo artist! She finished my doll's tattoo super quick abd it's outstanding!

6. Bought a lovely fur wig from Belladonna. Arrived in good time and is just what I was after! Thanks!!

7. Bought an awesome hoodie from Belladonna. It's perfect and took no time to ship. Thanks!

8. I bought one of Belladonna's hoodies recently. She shipped it quickly, packaged it very nicely. It is very well made and so COOL! We'll be looking forward to more of your designs!

9. Very friendly and reliable. I bought a Luts type 1 body from her. ^_^

10. I purchased some seriously kick-ass hoodies from Carmen! She is such a darling to work with and even held the shirt for me for a few days until I got paid. <3

My boys look hot in them. JUST YOU WAIT WOMAN. I WILL SPAM PICTURES. Oh yes.

11. I bought a wig from Belladonna and it's fantastic! It got here quickly, it looks great and she was wonderful to deal with.

12. i commissioned belladonna paint my minifee shiwoo head, and he's amazing! thank you so much!

13. I've been waiting to post feedback until I could get pictures of my fabulous new boy back together, but its taking too long~ So here is the feedback - Belladonna is amazing! I love the tattoos and the henna; very high quality work. I'm looking forward to having her do my boy's faceup ;)

14. Belladonna did an absolutely amazing face up on my little Serendipity Valentine. She was very responsive to my PM's, updated me on the status of my head as she was working, and finished him pretty quickly! I am so happy with him, I hope that I am able to commission her again!

Deborah

15. Our first transaction with Belladonna was great. Quick, quick payment and great communication. A+ buyer. Thanks so much!

16. Did a trade with belladonna. Body came in quick and was pakced very nicely. Everything was great! And just what she said. She also pakced some eyes I bought from her sis in with the package just like I asked. Thanks so much!

17. I bought a Nanuri 07 head from Belladonna and he just came today which was really fast! ^_^ I love him to death and so does my mom :D Belladonna was SOOO nice during the whole transaction and the faceup she done on the head is beautiful! ^_^ thank you again sooo much Belladonna i'm really happy! ^_^

18. I recently bought a shirt from belladonna. It arrived (as quickly as one shirt can through customs...). ^^ Very good with communication, would definitely buy from again.

19. Belladonna took on a craaaaazy tattoo project for a character that means a whole lot to me. And I mean crazy. XD I don't think words can describe how pleased with the results I am! She really helped bring the character to life and make him who he really is. Belladonna has a true talent and I'm hoping to commission her again in the future! Thanks again, Bella, for making Aidan Aidan! ;3;

20. Carm is such a wonderful person. She is patient and so much fun to talk with^^''
      I was very slow with finishing the payment because of some problem with PP but Bella here was most understanding and so so nice about everything. <3

She sent the packages (yes, I've bought from her twice) very fast after the payment (the second case even before the whole payment) and those products were very well packed and marked.

After these smooth transactions I owe her a lot because she really has done so much for me. Both the before mentioned articles mean a lot to me and are very precious.

So thanky you Carm and hopefully this input helps.. although I am a bit late, bleh. :'D

<3<3<3