1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~* Feedback for Belladonna *~

Aug 10, 2006

1. Belladonna comissioned me to create a special T-Hoodie for her boy Cillian in colours she requested. She's an absolutely wonderful person, and quick and pleasant to deal with. An excellant transaction; It was a joy to work with her to create this lovely item for her boy.

Would definitely do business with again. :D

-T

2. Fast communications and prompt payments. Great buyer! ^___^

3. Wow I feel so bad I should have done this a whiiiiiile ago! I sent Bella my Mezzo for a face-up and she did an amazing job! He looks just like I wanted him to and his character is really starting to come to life thanks to the great face-up she did! I would recommend her to any one looking for a face-up or tattoo. She is super friendly and got everything finished and sent back very quickly! A+ for Belladonna!

4. I bought a head fom belladonna via a DoA auction.

-belladonna was very professional in running the auction, which was a huge plus since it was my *first* sale of this kind. ^^
      -We kept fantastic communication, practically daily, and she is very sweet and enthusiastic in her messages.
      -The head was securely packaged and received in mint condition, along with an equally fabulous wig.

Thanks bella, I'm very happy with the head and would love to deal with you again in the future! It's been a pleasure! :daisy

5. I bought a head from belladonna, she also painted it. I have to say she's
      the best. Wonderful person to deal with and extremely talented.
      Hope to deal with her again.

6. I split an Abio Angel San with belladonna, she handled all the hard work, making the order, paying Abio Angel, and communicating with them through the long wait we had to endure.
      Once she received the head, she sent it out to me almost immediately, and he arrived in beautiful condition, well packed and in pristine condition. She was a joy to work with and kept me very updated as we waited for our doll.
      She was a pleasure to work with and I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat. :3

7. I asked Belladonna to do a face-up for me.
      She did a great job on the head and it's exactly like I wanted it to be.
      We had good communication and when I asked her to change something, she did that without being difficult. ^__^
      She sent the head back to me extremely quickly (like, the same day as I paid her) and was packaged really well.

It was great working with her! <33

8. Belladonna did my Cygnus' faceup, henna & tattoo & he is just edible! Thank you so much!

:hamster:
      Anna

9. Belladonna and her sister, Morbidollz, bought some clothes from me. Belladonna is a wonderful kitten to deal with and i'd highly recommend her =^_.__._^=

10. Quick payment.
      Wonderfully patient and understanding.

Great buyer!!

11. Neutral

I bought an oldskin sd13 body from her. She was helpful when asked and gave good explanations after the fact, but, generally, she was very slow to respond and not very informative. The package came poorly wrapped and the box was split opened on all sides. I'm amazed that the body was still inside it. :sweat Personally, I dont think the body was securely wrapped either. It came only with two cushions held by two ribbons and deflated bubble material wrapped on his both his hands.

If you prefer quick delivery and constant fast responses to PM, I would not recommend her.

12. I just recieved the wig I bought from her. Excellent transaction and fast shipping. Great seller :)

13. I did a trade with Belladonna just recently... my pair of CP Miyu default hands for a pair of glass eyes.
      I received the glass eyes yesterday, hooray!

Thank you! A+

Raven

14. I recieved my items today and they rock ;D Thankyou!
      Belldonna kept up comunication and was a pleasure to deal with ;D

15. Bella bought from me and it was a totally smooth and stress free transaction all around. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Thank you very much!

16. Belladonna did a faceup on my minimee and a tattoo on my CP Luts body. She did a fabulous job on both - even better than what I had asked for. Well worth the wait!

17. I had a wonderful transaction with Belladonna. I adopted a super wonderful boy from her. The communication was excellent and shipping was fast. Highly recommended.

Thank you

18. I just received a wonderful modded Lydia boy from Belladonna and I am so impressed! The doll is flawless and Belladonna is so incredibly sweet, I am more than happy with everything ^^ A+ all round!

19. I bought a B&G body from Belladonna, and it was a fine transaction :3 She replied to PMs in a timely manner, let me know about delays, and the body was packed well. Thanks so much ;3;

20. Belladonna puts up with me quite well ^^ She's always polite and informative. She shipped my items in good condition, packaged nicely and I love them! Thanks so much <3