1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~* Feedback for Belladonna *~

Aug 10, 2006

1. I just had the most excellent transaction with Carm! :D

Carm sold me her gorgeous SDF Annette boy, and even worked out a partial trade with him. Let me say she is the most awesomest and sweetest person ever! Her replies were down to earth, and amusing, and we pretty much had a lot of fun during the whole deal. Just so easy to talk to and I now have much love for her! After the auction, she was quick with the replies and getting everything together. We both shipped our boys about the same time and my lovely Siren came to me super fast! I am so very pleased! He's absolutely stunning, a dream come true! Pictures do this beautiful boy no justice at all! You've made the most happiest person ever! :fangirl:

Thanks so much for everything! :chocoberry:aheartbea Siren will be truly loved and adored in this family, lol!

2. A few weeks ago, belladonna had a brown fur wig in the marketplace. I asked how long she would hold it for, as I would be paid the following week. She said it was no prob, and that she would hold the wig ^_^

A week later, I sent her this PM:

And she sent me this one:

In truth, I wasnt really so upset about the wig. I was dissapointed that she would turn around and do that to me. I accepted that she probably did feel really bad about the whole thing. But selling the wig to a friend, instead of the person she promised it to isnt right.

I'm sorry to leave such feedback for someone with so many good transactions and high respect, but I finally decided that this should be here, too.

3. I bought a doll from Belladonna and everything was perfect! :aheartbea
      Thanks for an excellent transaction!

4. I can't say enough good things about my transaction with Belladonna. I had paypal problems for a long time and she was kind enough to hold a pair of eyes for me until I had it all sorted out. It was a pleasure doing business with her, I really appreciate how understanding she was. ^_^

5. Bought a pair of 16mm pink Dollmore eyes from Belladonna. Communication was very friendly, items were packaged securely and shipped super quickly. Would gladly deal with again:)

6. I bought an adorable Mickey Mouse shirt from Belladonna. <3 Communication was awesome, and it was shipped+received super fast and was everything I hoped for! Thanks so much!

7. Bought an awesome Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt from belladonna!
      Great quality, great price, great communication and super fast shipping!!!

Thank you so much! <3

8. Bought a lovely customized wig from belladonna. It arrived promptly and in great condition.

Thanks a bunch dear. :D

9. Bought a shirt from Belladonna. She shipped it out quickly! It was a smooth transaction! Thanks!

10. I bought a corset top from Carmen, she actually replied really fast to my PM's ^_^ it was a smooth transaction! The top was delivered in NO TIME, it was in perfect condition and the same as described. ^_^ I'm really pleased.

11. Sold a pair of SD goggles to Belladonna. Friendly communication, great buyer. Thanks very much!!

12. I bought a shirt from Belladonna and she was lovely to deal with, very friendly and polite, perfect communication and the transaction was very smooth :)

When it speedily arrived, the item was in perfect condition and safely wrapped. I would recommend her to anyone!

13. I recently bought a Soom SD Hat from Belladonna, and everything went superb =D Got it here fast and it's now snug on my boys head haha <3 thankyou.

14. I purchased a SD hoodie from her. She is a pleasure to do business with, very fast and the item is great! Thanks!

15. Oh forgot about Jewel! XD;

Carm sold me her gorgeous Amerlia boy! We worked out a wonderful trade which went smoothly without a hitch. Amelia arrived gorgeous and perfect as in the pictures! She even allowed me to get his lips repainted by her sister the way I wanted to! '.' They's beautiful! Thank you SO much again Carm for selling me this lovely head, he's so smexy and perfect in every way!

*HUGS*

16. Carm also sold me her pink & black stripped skirt, it just arrived and very fast I might add and is PERFECT! Thanks again!

17. just bought a shirt from Belladonna - it arrived quickly and was well packaged - great seller - thank you very much^^

18. Just received a wig & hat from Belladonna! They arrived quickly and in great condition! Thanks again!

19. I bought a cute little plaid shirt from Belladonna and it was everything i was looking for ! she shipped it right away. Communication was great. Very friendly ! would definately do business with again ! :aheartbea

20. I purchased a t-shirt from Belladonna, her communcation was wonderful, shipping was speedy and the shirt is perfect! Thank you so much!