1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bellalala

Aug 3, 2011

1. Bellalala purchased a doll and several other items from me. She is super friendly, quick with communication and fast with payment.

I'd definitely recommend her to others, and will happily do business with her again in the future. :)

Thanks Bellalala!

xo Judi

2. Bellalala purchased a LTF body from me, and she was an absolute dream to work with! So sweet, and friendly...couldn't ask for a better buyer! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

3. An absolute delight to deal with!! Rhana adopted my DM Ruby & the transaction was flawless. Friendly comm's & fast payment too! Thanks so much once again, Ingrid :)

4. Bellalala adopted a little pukipuki from me. The transaction was completed quickly and in a lovely friendly manner. I highly recommend Rhana to others and am so glad to have had the opportunity to assist you in your BJD addiction ;-)

THANKS Rhana xoxoxo

5. I adopted Bellalala's Fairyland Pukipuki pongpong. Awesome seller who was great to work with! The doll was well loved and packaged accordingly.

6. I sold my sweet Pukifee Luna to Bellalala ~ and she got LOST or HELD up in Customs for a month!! We thought she was lost and had to start the whole process of tracking her...which took FOREVER. But, Luna found her way to her rightful Mommy!!!
      Bellalala was so patient and kind, dispite the inconvenience and worry! She has been a dream to work with and hope to have other transactions with her in the future.

7. I adopted a pukipuki Ruby from Bellalala. Communication was prompt and friendly, and she provided lots of clear photos and shipped quickly. The doll was as described and was packaged securely for shipping. Thanks Bellalala :)

8. Bellalala bought a set of eyes from me and was fantastic to deal with! The transaction was quick and easy with great communication along the way. I'd be more than happy to trade again. Thanks! :D

9. I bought 2 Littlefee dresses from Bellalala. She was really great and the dresses are wonderful!

10. Bought some pukifee items from bellalala and the transaction was perfect! Prompt shipment and very pleasant communications. Thanks so much!

11. hiiii :)
      I recently purchased a sweet little pukipuki from bellalala and I couldn't be happier. I already bought a pukifee from her and I would glady buy again. It was such a pleasure to have a fast smooth transaction. Shipped perfectly, fast and the little one was even better than expected. Thank you :)

12. I bought a chocopuki Sugar from Bellalala. She gave me a layaway, and she is very friendly and answers messages quickly. Sugar arrived well packed ans happy! I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! *eyes her Daisydayes polar bear enviously! :love*

13. Rhana purchased a Kaye Wiggs Layla elf from me. It was a smooth and delightful transaction. I was able to ship the doll to a friend of hers in the US, and Rhana collected her on a business trip. (I hope that means you got her through Customs more quickly and easily, Rhana!) She sent me a link to Flickr photos of Layla. I can tell the doll is in good hands because she has been beautifully dressed, styled and photographed.

Rhana, you rock! I would do business again in a heartbeat.

14. I bought a beautiful little Pukifee Luna from Bellalala. She's a wonderful person, kind, helpful and generous. She gave me a lot of extras with the dolly! I very highly recommend Bellalala! She went super far to make sure our transaction had a happy ending! Thank you so so much Rhana! XOXOXO

15. Thanks a lot for KW Layla Elf! Perfect condition, beautiful extras and super fast shipping :)
      I'm very happy with this transaction :)

16. I bought a PukiPuki Ruby from Bellalala, she arrived to me in less than two working days! She was packed very well and came will all kinds of extra little outfits and bits and bobs.
      Bellalala is very patient and has great communication, she's the kind of seller you would always want to deal with!

17. 3rd purchase I've made with Bellalala now and absolutely delighted! I highly recommend dealing with her you won't be disappointed.

18. I sold a realpuki soso to Bellalala this last week, and the whole transaction was so straightforward and pleasant. She is absolutely lovely to deal with, friendly and prompt with payment, and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived safely with her.
      I am so happy my little Soso has ended up in such a lovely new home, and would not hesitate to recommend Bellalala to anyone looking to trade with her. Thanks so much!

19. POSITIVE

I sold a RP Roro, with extras, to Bellalala. She was a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. She promptly paid for the doll and let me know when she arrived. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction. I recommend her as a buyer any day. :)