1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bepsey007

Apr 21, 2011

1. Please leave feedback if i've bought something or sold you something :)

2. She bought a head from me and was a wonderful buyer. Good transaction, she' s very nice to talk to and informed me at once when the head arrived.
      I recommend her and would deal with her again.
      Thank you. ♥

3. I m leaving her flakey buyer feedback. We were in contact about a DIM boy body that she was interested in purchasing. We even discussed a payment arrangement, I have been waiting for her decision on the body for over a month now. I was going to list it but decided against it until I heard from her. I do have listed now but waiting all that time I'm sure I missed out on other buyers.

I do not appreciate her having no communication with me when her responses where so quick previously.

4. i have to apologise about the no reply, my internet had been down and had no way of getting online to get in contact. Many apologies.

5. bepsey007 bought a DIM body from me and was a wonderful buyer. She answered PM’s quickly, kept a friendly communication, payment came on time and made sure to tell me when the doll arrived :)

I highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much!

6. I sold a Migidoll Ryu to bepsey007. We started a 2-month layaway in August that ended up lasting until January; however, this was due to Internet and personal problems on her part. She was very apologetic when I didn't hear from her for a while and was communicative after she cleared up the issues. Ultimately, it was a successful transaction. Thank you!

7. bepsey007 bought a pair of eyes from me. really nice person and wonderful to deal with.
      Thanks Again

8. Bepsey007 purchased a couple of s hooks from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know when the arrived! Thank you so much ^_^

9. bepsey007 purchased some wigs from me, she was fantastic to deal with and I'd love to do business again!

10. bepsey007 bought a necklace from me ^^
      Communications was great and payment was prompt!
      Also let me know once the necklace arrived!
      A+ Buyer ;) Thank you again!

11. bepsey007 purchased a shirt from my shop. bepsey007 paid quickly and had great communication. Thanks! ^^

12. bepsey007 bought some stuff from me~ bepsey007 was great with communication and paid right away once there was money in paypal ;D

Great buyer! Thanks a lot~

13. bepsey007 bought a shirt from me some weeks back, everything went smoothly, she's a good buyer :3

14. Flakey Seller Feedback In November I messaged bepsey007 trying to arrange to purchase a DIM Love male body for sale in the marketplace. At first responses were timely, then I did not hear from the seller for several weeks. Then bepsey007 returned and messaged me saying they had had internet connection problems and asked if I wanted to proceed with the transaction, to which I aggreed I would like to. We managed to communicate further for a little while, but when I sent my payment for the cost of the body + a little extra toward shipping I never heard from bepsey007 again, even though I sent a few messages to make sure they had received my payment, and I saw that they logged onto the forum several times. On December 31st the money I sent was refunded to me automatically via Paypal because it sat unclaimed by bepsey007 for 30 days. I am not completely certain what went wrong in this transaction, I understand limited internet access, and I even understand if there was something external going on that made bepsey007 unable to complete the transaction with me. I just would have really appreciated any communication from the user while the transaction was seriously underway. I would never buy from or sell to this user again because of this complete lack of communication.