1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bexii

Jun 9, 2009

1. Hurray I get to christen a shiny new feedback thread for DoA user Bexii.

Bexii bought an MSD wig from me and it was a perfect transaction. She PMd to request more pictures of the item and replied very quickly after I sent them to confirm she'd like to buy. Payment sent straight away and she let me know once the wig had arrived. Thanks so much! :)

2. Bexii bought some dollfie horns from me and she was fantastic to deal with. Great communications and fast payment and let me know that they arrived with her safely. Thank you very much. Perfect buyer :)

3. good buyer, sold her a cien head XD good to deal with XD

4. Bexxi is a great buyer! I sold her a pair of soom eyes. Communication, payment, & everything was prompt and went flawlessly.

Thank you, I hope you and your boy enjoy the eyes!

5. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Bexii. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. Bexii is my commissioner of her Angel Region Cien's face-up.
      She understandable and aware and the details I took her thought the face-up.
      Also she is patience when there a spot of trouble on the face-up which need redoing.

She a pleasure to deal with, and the payments want smooth.

7. Oops! Late feedback here! :sweat Bexii purchased my small Pipos ears and tail from me and was wonderful! Fast payment and always friendly communication! I would highly recommend her! ^_^

8. I bought a body from Bexii. The transaction went smoothly.
      Great communication and she shipped the body very quick.
      It's wonderful to deal with Bexii~
      Thank you!

9. I bought a Soom Skoll minus the paw parts from Bexii. She was always polite in her messages to me, was very agreeable to a layaway and overall was lovely to buy from.

He arrived packed safe and sound and you would never know he had been opened to retrieve the paws. he was shipped promptly and arrived teh following day.

What a fab seller!

10. perfect buyer - thanks so much!
      welcome back anytime XD
      :bcupcake

11. Bexii took part in my Abadon split and it was a perfect transaction. Our communication was great, payment was sent as agreed, and confirmation upon arrival. Highly recommended!

12. Bexii joined my Abadon Split and was a wonderful participant. She kept up great communication and always with a pleasent manner and I had no problems with payments. She also let me know as soon as the item arrived.

All in all, a great transaction and I would have no hesitations for future transactions.

13. I bought a pair of Soom MD wolf parts from Bexii and the transaction was great. Communication was excellent and the parts were wrapped quite well.

She also sent a Christmas card in the package which was very thoughtful of her. I'd definitely buy from Bexii again. :)

14. I bought Abadon head by Layaway from Bewii. She is very nice seller. :D
      Smooth Communication and fast shipment.
      Thank you so much~

15. Bexii joined my Sphaler split for the wig. She was lovely to deal with - highly recommended buyer :)

16. Bexii is a lovely seller. I bought a b&G Sapphira head from her. She wasn't with the doll head when it was posted and informed me the face up had something wrong with it. (Once it got here I realised it was peeling away from the doll in general, but that wasn't Bexii's fault)

She truly did not know about the problem and was very apologetic, she offered me a number of solutions to resolve the problem. Luckily I planned to wipe the face up any way so I thanked her and told her not to worry but all the same she included a free gift and sent the head next day delivery.

A very trust worthy seller who I would happily do business with again, thankyou very much.

17. I bought her Ringdoll Pan and it was a great transaction. She's fantastic to deal with, good communication and made the whole thing very easy. I'd certainly deal with her again and I'd recommend her to anyone.

18. Bought a Boy and Girl SD girl body from Bexii! She was a dream to deal with, very understanding on a payment delay and shipped promptly, answering all my pm's in a timely manner. Great seller!

19. Bexii took part in my Crobidoll Group Order. She answered all of my PMs and invoices very quickly and made sure all payments were on time. She's also super friendly to talk to which is awlways a good thing :) I would definately sell to her again ^^ Thanks!

20. woopty hoo I got a head from Bexii, she was great, the head was waylaid (weather related) but finally arrived and Bexii kept in touch THANK-YOU