feedback for bickazer

Aug 14, 2017

1. i bought some ringdoll items from them, they reply fast and ship fast! easy to talk to as well! thank you so much

2. I sold a Legenddoll headdress to bickazer. They were a pleasure to work with - very accommodating of my busy schedule and prompt with communication and payment. I definitely recommend interacting with them!

3. Bickazer purchased a Sadol dress shirt from me.
      It was a pleasant transaction through and through :) Great communication and prompt payment.
      I definitely recommend bickazer as an A+++ buyer!

4. I sold a pair of Soom hands to bickazer and the transaction went very smoothly. Great communication, pleasant and payment was fast. Great buyer!!

5. I bought they sio2 Little prince bickazer had for sale and everything went perfect. Shipping was very, very fast and he arrived wuickly and super well packaged. Thank you again!

6. They bought a Dollclans Python head from me and the whole thing was splendid. They were very nice and everything was promp. 10/10 would recommend them

7. Bickazer bought a Taolu head from me recently. They were super fast to communicate and pay and they were always nice. Highly recommend and thank you for a great transaction!

8. Bickazer purchased my Doll Family H male SD body, and was friendly and prompt throughout. They even let me know when he arrived. A model buyer.

9. I bought a Sio2 head and the transaction was very smooth with quick shipping. Thank you again!