1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bienfang

Oct 13, 2008

1. If you've had any transactions with me please leave some feedback.

Thank you! <3

2. I commissioned a chibi from beinfang and it was a wonderful transaction. :) A real pleasure to deal with; I will look forward to future business.

3. bienfang made me a completely adorable chibi. Fast, lovely work, and great communication. Definitely recommended. I would not hesitate to commission again.

4. I bought my Dollzone Shoyo male from bienfang. Awesome communication and really understanding about the situation I was dealing with while purchasing the Shoyo. :D

5. I sold a Chiwoo Elf Vampire to bienfang and she was a blast to deal with! Great communication throughout the layaway period and prompt payments! Plus she was a real sweetheart. :) I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat!

6. Bought a couple of chibi commissions from bienfang, great art and a pleasure to deal with. Their stuff is very much worth the money, will certainly be looking to commission again!

7. I bought a Luts Chiwoo from bienfang, and the transaction was superb! Communication was excellent, and he was shipped perfectly protected. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! :)