1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for binx213

Jan 17, 2011

1. Hi,

If you're one of the few people I've had a transaction with, please leave feedback here. Much appreciated!

2. Way back in... 08/09 Casey sent me Dev for a face up. Her communication was great and her payment was prompt! She was a pleasure to deal with and I would do so again in a hearthbeat :D

thanks Casey!
    3. I just bought an Angell-studio GUS from Casey and I couldnt of wished for a nicer person to do business with. Emails were prompt and super friendly. He was well packed and arrived safe and sound (And the little freebie socks were adorable) Would highly recommend and would certainly do business with in the future :)
    4. Casey bought a pair of eyes from me and I'm very happy about this transaction. The communication was very good, she sent the payment right away and informed me immediately about the arriving. It was a pleasure to deal with Casey and I can highly recommend her. Thank you very much! :D
    5. binx213 bought my B&G Sky~ the entire time she communicated with me clearly, I would definitely do business with her again, and recommend her for others as well. :aheartbea

Thank you for your wonderful business. 8D
    6. binx123 bought a Luts Wintery '08 head from me. She was a total sweetheart, very easy to communicate with, paid promptly and was very friendly all the time. I definitely recommend this buyer! ^___^