Feedback for bipolaroid

Nov 26, 2008

1. If we've ever done business of any kind, please leave appropriate feedback! Thank youuu.

2. I've had a lot of interactions with bipolaroid outside of DoA on other sites. Always kept me up to date, always gave me quality work, and a wonderful personality to boot. I got a chibi recently and it was finished SUPER fast. I highly recommend doing business with.

3. bipolaroid made a lovely chibi drawing of my big girl, and I am so happy with it! communication was great and she worked on the chibi right away, always asking for my opinion and accepting any modifications.

bipolaroid is a pleasure to deal with and hope to have more bussiness together in the future! :D

4. Got a free art commission from Bipolaroid. ^^ She was very kind, and was very understanding of what I wanted.

Her as is amazing, and adorable! I'll be sure to come back for more chibs :3

5. Got a free art commission from Bipolaroid, they were great to work with. Communication was top notch. They started work on the piece right away, and we're more then happy to make modifications.
      Art is amazing, and great quality - will certainly be looking to commission again! Thank you so much!