1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for birdie

Oct 18, 2008

1. Birdie bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

2. Birgit (Birdie) purchased a Notdoll Lucy from me and two Brownie heads. She paid right away and has the best communication ever......such a great person to chat with.
      Enjoy your new doll family members!!!

3. Birdie bought a tiny outfit from me. She's a lovely person to deal with - friendly, great communication, prompt payment. Thanks much, Birgit! <3

4. ++++positive++++
      birdie bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

5. Birdie bought a chokopuki Sugar from me, and it was a lovely transaction. The communication was great, and she payed promptly (even before the date we agreed on). Than you very much for giving my puki a new home :)

6. Birdie bought a pukifee Shiwoo from me, and the transaction was just as perfect as the last one. Thanks again for a wonderful transaction :)

7. birdie is such a wonderful woman! I love her! Super-great to deal with! birdie ordered a custom hoodie and bought a wig I had on sale. Transaction was completely flawless, like always! :)

8. Birdie ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^