1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Birju_Lachi

Apr 27, 2007

1. Better late than never, I suppose! Leave feedback for any transactions made with me, Birju_Lachi.

To check eBay feedback, my ebay username is julester

TIA!

2. Birju_Lachi bought a BambiCrony doll from me and was a real pleasure to meet in person when she picked up her doll. I highly recommend her as a person to trust :)

3. Birju_Lachi bought my Madoka and I have been very happy to meet such a nice person: she has sent me a super quick payment and was always very patient and understanding; really a great experience, I hope to meet her again!

4. was a really wonderful and friendly person who is honest and paid quickly no problem...

would do business anytime!

5. A superpositive feedback for Birju_Lachi!
      Wonderful communication, fast payment, Its a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!

6. I had a good transaction with Birju_Lachi I bought a pair of cute msd sandels, good communication and fast shipping, thanks so much

7. Bought two pairs of shoes from Birju_Lachi, she's a quick shipper and great communicator!

8. Bought one pair of shoes for Model doll, Birju_Lachi has sent my shoes very quickly and they're beautiful, thank you !

9. Went over to her house to pick up two pairs of MSD shoes. Very very nice. Would definatly do business with her again :).

PS My mom loved how the shoes looked ^^

10. I sold birju a DIM Vanilla. She paid promptly, when she said she would, and kept great contact. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

11. birju_lachi...
      apart from a cute name, she is also a perfect customer :D

12. Birju_Lachi purchased a doll from me and paid promptly with great communication! Would definately sell to again! Thanks!

13. Birju_Lachi bought a Cherry Doll outfit for her tiny from me. She paid fast and was very nice to deal with. She also let me know when item arrived. MK

14. Birju_Lachi bought a puki pipi from me. Communication was great (even through the forum downtime) payment was very swift. would do business with again =]

15. This time I was the buyer. I got one of her amazing shawls and in the colors I asked for too. Wonderful person to deal with and so talented. MK

16. Birju_Lachi purchased a few clothing items & some wigs from me. Communication was great and payment was quick. Definitely a pleasure to do business with ^_^ Thank you so much!

17. It was a complete pleasure to sell a bjd to Birju_Lachi! She's delighful in her pm's and paid instantly, with acknowledgement of the kiddo's safe arrival. What fun! Thanks so much!

18. 2 More Shawls and so wonderful to deal with. Great service, and great product she creates in her talented hands. Can't wait to show them on my girls.

19. We had a wonderful GO experience ordering Minimees. Great communication, fast payment, an asset throughout. Cheryl

20. Birju_Lachi is a wonderful buyer! She bought a doll from me, paid immediately and kept in touch. Thanks so much for the perfect transaction! :)