Feedback for Bissmark

Mar 18, 2016

1. Just in case someone wants to leave som feedback here :)

2. Bissmark contacted me about the sale of a Doll Leaves Maya I had put on the marketplace. Communication was prompt and fun and she let me know exactly when she sent the money and when the doll arrived.
      Reliable buyer. I have no complains at all and would do business with Bissmark any time again.

3. Bissmark purchased a Volks MSD Ken from me and was very lovely to work with! Payment was prompt and so were communications :D I would not hesitate to sell to Bissmark in the future.

4. I sold Volks SD13 boy body to Bissmark, and it was such a pleasing transaction! She was very happy about the body, and I was very happy that the body was sent to someone who can really love it. Than k you very much for smooth transaction, and I would love to make transaction again with her! Thank you so much!

5. Bissmark bought a Volks Link head from me. We had a very nice and kind conversation, she paid in time and let me know that the head arrived save and sound. Perfect! Would love to deal again with Bissmark :)

:aheartbeaThank you