1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BJDMSB

Aug 24, 2008

1. Please leave my feedback here. Thanks!

2. BJDMSB bought a fur wig from me ,she is very nice, pay right after I sent her my paypal account, and let me know when the fur wig was recived, highly reconmended :)

3. Well, couldn't see a thread for you, so I figured I'd start one up! :)

BJDMSB bought a Kuuta from me. She had plenty of questions (good, informed buyer!), was very quick to communicate, let me know exactly when she could pay, and followed up on that. All of her responses were polite, I was happy to sell to her. Thanks!

4. Well, couldn't see a thread for you, so I figured I'd start one up! :)

By nanlady: BJDMSB bought a Kuuta from me. She had plenty of questions (good, informed buyer!), was very quick to communicate, let me know exactly when she could pay, and followed up on that. All of her responses were polite, I was happy to sell to her. Thanks!

5. BJDMSB bought two wigs from me. Super fast pay, great communication, kind and polite. I just wish all buyers were like BJDMSB!

6. BJDMSB bought a doll from me and was wonderful to deal with. Great communication; fast payment; highly recommend. Thanks for a smooth transaction and enjoy her!

7. Maryana bought a petite Ai Gabriel from me. She paid right when she said she would, and all communication was quick and friendly. She is an excellent buyer! Thanks again! :)

8. BJDMSB bought a petite ai Uriel from me. She paid fast and she was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend her to all. Lovely person!! Thanks so much for adopting my Uriel!! :)

9. just completed a faceup commission for BJDMSB , it's a smooth transaction, she pay very fast, and let me know when the doll is recieved, will be happy to do business again ^___^

10. I bought a little Yo Kuuta from Maryana, and got to meet her when I went to pick him up..He is adorable, and the transaction was a delight. Thanks again!

11. I purchased a Pukipuki PongPong from Maryana. She was wonderful in communication and the little guy was fantastically packaged and speedily shipped. Thanks so much!

12. Just received my first little Puki Chuchu from BJDMSB and she was fast to ship, wonderfully friendly and an overall great seller! Thank you so much!

13. :DI bought 2 little Baby Sups from Maryana and it couldn't have been more perfect. She was awesome to deal with. Accurate description, Great Communication, Shipped Fast. I highly recommend her!!!

Thank you Maryana for everything!!!

Yia

14. BJDMSB is an Awesome seller, She sold me a BabySup, she has excellent communication, Sesol is as described, was well packaged, and shipping was super fast.

15. Just recieced my Hani from BJDMSB and he is perfect. She packages excellantly and shipped fast. i recommend her to all. She is a delight to deal with

16. BJDMSB sold me a wonderful crib for my puki. She was really helpful, and answered all of my questions, some of them even before I asked :)

She shipped it to me quickly and carefully, too. The Puki is happy and so am I!

17. WONDERFUL seller, I couldn't be happier with my new babies!!!! Thank you SO much, you've been wonderful!

18. L bought LF faceplates from BJDMSB.
      Transaction was perfect: friendly communication, fast shipping and items carefully packed ^^

Thank you so much :D

19. BJDMSB Sold me a wonderful yosd and hes gorgeous. He came very fast, and in perfect condition. Even added googies for me. Thank you so much!!!!

20. :thumbup I bought a Puki wig from BJDMSB. She is a great seller.