1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Black Cherry

Jun 7, 2008

1. :fangirl: Please leave feedback from transactions with me here. Thank you!
    2. sold a modded unidoll Jace head to Black Cherry and the transaction was smooth... wonderful person to deal with... let me know when the head arrived and everything... :)
    3. BlackCherry bought a Minimee head from me, waited patiently over a long holiday weekend and paid immediately! Very good communication and recommended buyer!
    4. A super fantastic buyer!!! Polite and friendly pms - paid just exactly as she said she would and even went above and beyond with paying for shipping on time! Sell with complete confidence - she's wonderful!!!
    5. Black Cherry bought a minimee head. I am sososo happy he went to a good home because I know how much she was wanting this particular head. She was very friendly and sent payment and PMs very quickly. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy Spock!
    6. Black Cherry bought a doll head from me. Payment was quick and transaction was wonderful. A great DoA user! Thank you. :D
    7. BlackCherry bought my Lu-wen Vampire head. She paid promptly, and was very communicative! Thank you so much for giving him a home! :)
    8. I sold a doll to Black Cherry. It was a very pleasant transaction; prompt and friendly PM responses and prompt payment.
      I would love to do business with Black Cherry again :)

9. Black Cherry bought a Luts Delf Lu-Wen head from me and the transaction was very pleasant. Communication was very quick and friendly, she paid as soon as I gave her my paypal adress, and she let me know immediately when the head arrived to her place. Definitely recommend Black Cherry as a buyer!
      Thank you!
    10. Sold a doll to Black Cherry. Very friendly to deal with. Transaction went smooth and payment was quickly.
      Recommended as a buyer! thank you again! ^___^
    11. Black Cherry purchasd my Delf Lu-Wen Vampire head. Friendly communiction and perfectly smooth transaction. Fast payment and a gret buyer. Thank you ^^
    12. Black Cherry bought DWC01 head from me. The communication was well and very organize. She make a quick payment and wait with patient until the head is arrives safely. Great Buyer!
    13. I sold a Volks SD girl body to Black Cherry - she was friendly, paid promptly, was very easy to communicate with, and I would be happy to sell to her again. thanks!
    14. Black Cherry bough a NS supia Rosy head from me.

the whole transaction was very pleasant. she was lovely to deal with, great communication, speedy payment.
      thank you so much. highly recommended ^^
    15. I sold a doll head to Black Cherry. She is a sweet person, very responsive to messages and makes prompt payment. It is a pleasure to deal with her. Many thanks for the smooth transaction! ^_^