Feedback for *blackcat

Jun 5, 2010

1. If you have completed any transactions with me, I would greatly appreciate your feedback here. Thanks everyone :kitty2

2. *blackcat bought a little lati off me. Communication was good, payment was prompt and she was lovely to deal with it. Highly recommend :)

3. I sold *blackcat a Pipos chess piece - wonderful transaction all around, thank you!!

4. *blackcat purchased a Lati sweetie from me :) Transaction was perfect! Thank you! :aheartbea

5. *blackcat purchased my baby cheshire, she was super to trade with, communication was lovely and friendly, really fast payment and she kindly let me know when the package arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with again and highly recommend to anyone else :lol:

6. *blackcat bought a puki flora from me, and it was a great transaction! The communication was good and pleasant, payment was fast, and everything went just great :) I totally recommend her as a buyer, thanks for everything!

7. I sold a Customised Chii DDII to *blackcat. It was a perfect transaction, communication was excellent, payment was super quick and I got a pm letting me know when she had arrived. Highly recommended as a buyer :)

8. I'm a little late in leaving feedback ^^;

*blackcat purchased a CH Sunny from me earlier this summer and the transaction was perfect! Excellent communication and speedy payment. Thanks so much!

9. Sold a MNF to blackcat. Prompt payment, great communication - a lovely buyer. Thank you! :)

10. Sold an AE Cherry to *blackcat. Wonderful buyer, prompt payment, excellent communication. A++!!

11. I sold my pipos bingo to blackcat....very nice communication fast payment and a pm to let me know he arrived :)
      thanks you are a kind person

12. sold a doll to blackcat. Great buyer and very clear in communication! I hope you love him =3!

13. Blackcat bought a PukiFee Icis from me. She was a true pleasure to deal with ! Thanks Again !

14. Blackcat bought a luts zuzu delf from me on layaway. It was a flawless transaction, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime!! :D Thanks!

15. :fangirl::sumomo:Sold a basic beige cheese mouse to Blackcat. Paid quickly,all went smoothly,and they were a delight to deal with!!Thanks again!!:aheartbea:hamster::chibi:daisy

16. Sold a Lati Yellow body to blackcat, and she was a delight to deal with. Friendly, great communication, and paid quickly. Awesome person to do business with!

17. Purchased a puki plate from me and everything was perfect!

18. *blackcat* purchased a Lati Yellow FunFun girl from me, and it was a smooth, easy transaction. She's very friendly and easy to work with, I would highly recommend her to anyone! :) Thanks again! :)

Chris