1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for blackcat87

Jul 14, 2009

1. Hello, please leave me some feedback if I have bought anything from you, or if you have made any purchases from me! Thank you!

2. blackcat bought a shirt from our last update. Quick payment and friendly transaction. Wonderful buyer and we highly recommend her. Thanks so much!!

3. blackcat87 bought a goodreau dress set from me. She was very nice to talk to had great communication, paid very quickly and was overall wonderful to deal with. I'd be delighted to buy or sell to or from her again anytime.

4. blackcat87 bought two knitted sweaters from me.She is a pleasure to work with.and make a very quickly payment.a nice communication~Thank you very much . ^3^

5. I sold a hoodie to blackcat87 - she was very nice to communicate with - paid right away! I would be happy to do business with her again! :>)

6. I sold a pair of shoes to blackcat87 and she was a wonderful buyer! She paid right away and was a joy to communicate with! Would sell to again!

7. I sold a SD hoodie to her. She paid promptly and communication was great. Recommended buyer, thank you!! :D

8. blackcat87 purchased a shirt from me and the transaction was flawless. Great communication, fast payment, very friendly. Highly recommended!

9. blackcat bought a shirt from our last update. She's always quick with payment and a top notch buyer! Highly recommended. Thanks again!

10. Blackcat87 bought some custom eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction :) thank you so much!!!

11. blackcat bought a hoodie and shirt this time around. Pm's are always friendly and transactions are always easy.C: Thanks again!

12. Another wonderful transaction! Blackcat87 bought some more custom eyes and it went perfect, thank you :)

13. Blackcat bought a denim jacket from me. Super smooth transaction, paid fast, really nice! Would definitely do business w again!

14. I purchased a pair of Dollmore pants from Blackcat. It was a quick and easy transaction and the pants arrived just 2 days after I paid for them. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. :)

15. I bought a cute Dollmore top from Kylea. She was super sweet packed well shipped fast yay!
      Thank you !

16. Could not have been a better experience. Fun to communicate with, helpful, friendly, and shipped the outfit I purchased from her quickly. Will definitely trade with again in a heartbeat....thank you SO much.

17. I sold blackcat87 a MNF Flam elf head and everything went perfectly! Great person to work with! Thanks so much!

18. I bought a Dollmore Youth Adam Purum Cho from blackcat87, and it was a very pleasant transaction — good communication, quick shipping, and well-packaged. :thumbup

19. I bought a Latiblue Shaina from blackcat87 in a lovely transaction! She was great with communication, sent the doll promptly, and packed her incredibly carefully! I would be delighted to work with her anytime!

20. ☘️ POSITIVE <3

Bought a wig from @blackcat87 ~ prompt response, fast shipping and pristine item :D black cat was also very friendly and a pleasure to speak with ^_^ would love to do business with them again!!!

Thank you so very much! I love the wig