1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blackeyeliner

Oct 5, 2006

1. I bought 4 pairs of eyes from Blackeyeliner. I have never recived anything SO FAST in my life!:D The eyes came very well packaged and looked even better in person, the pics didn't do them justice! I will definitly buy from again! And again, and again...:)

2. Cool seller. Nice transaction. I got a neat lot of Kelly clothes. =)

3. just did a trade with her. she sent her item (a skirt) off promptly, and it was in perfect shape when i got it! great transaction. :)

4. I'm a repeat customer with April/blackeyeliner, and this transaction went just as smoothly :) She's always very helpful while ordering, ships fast, and if she runs into any problems (Like being delayed to the post office) she updated me and offered me a refund if I didn't want to wait. Communication is fantastic and I highly reccommend her to other buyers. :)

5. I just purchased two pairs of really nice cat eyes from Blackeyeliner. They're both in lovely condition and are EXACTLY what I needed. Yay!

She shipped quickly, packed them up really well, and was great to deal with. :)

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Blackeyeliner- They were well-packaged, and they look great. :)

7. bought 3 sets of 16mm eyes from her and they were in my hands within a week...

Awesome to work with and replied to all my messages/questions right away.

Would recommend her and buy from her again in a heartbeat^^!.

8. I bought 4 pairs of eyes from Blackeyeliner, and she's a wonderful seller! The eyes were shipped off fast, and arrived quick as well!! The entire transaction was quick and pleasant! A+!

9. Perfect tranaction with blackeyeliner--everything was exactly as promised and shipped super quick.
      Thanks again!

10. It does not get any better than black eyeliner. She is sweet, responsible, and totally lovely to deal with. If you get a chance to do business with this member, Grab It! And then sit back and give a prayer of thanks, if you swing that way. Fabulous member in every single way.

11. I just received two pairs of eyes and one thing of eyelashes from blackeyeliner! They all came in wonderful condition!! ^-^ Super fast shipping also!!! I would do business with her again, wonderful seller! Highly recommended! THANKS AGAIN!

12. I purchased a pair of 14mm light blue glass eyes from Blackeyeliner: they arrived today in perfect condition. A trouble free transaction and very nice emails too! Thank you!:daisy

13. Blackeyliner was a wonderful buyer, fast payment and great to deal with! I would love to do business with Blackeyliner again!

14. Blackeyeliner just purchased a doll from me. She's a great, responsible person to deal with and I know Lucy's found a good home :)
      Carol

15. I bought a pair of really nice blue eyes from blackeyeliner and they arrived yesterday :) I am very pleased with them and my boy loves them! the whole transaction went really well! ^.^

16. Just wanted to let everyone know that I bought two outfits that were perfectly described, price was great, and they were shipped very, very fast!

I also worked with her on a Group Order and she was very pleasant to work with!

Thanks so very much!!

17. I ordered two pairs of eyes over the weekend from Blackeyeliner and they arrived today. Very fast shipping! Because of the Thanksgiving holiday around the corner and Veterans day just having passed, mail has been a bit slow in my area so I wasn't expecting them until Friday or later.

Annnnnd, I just want to add that the sales photos were very true to life, but that the eyes look even nicer in person!

Thanks. ^________^

18. Sold blackeyeliner a pair of dark red eyes, fast payment and excellent communication-
      Always a pleasure to deal with, thanks again! :)
      -Melissa

19. Bought shoes from her! Wonderful seller! I highly highly recommend! :D

20. Awesome Artist, if you have time check out her Kitties for your dolls on ebay!! Also I bought eyes from April and love them, quick ship and package w/TLC:aheartbea
      My Highest Recommends to all buyers and Sellers
      :love