1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blacksyn

May 10, 2009

1. THANK U SOOO MUCH! I've bought a MNF head from Blacksyn and everything went GREAT! :aheartbea

2. I bought a MSD-sized Plaid Corset Dress from Blacksyn! The transaction went smoothly and blacksyn was a pleasure to deal with. :D

3. I sold some SSDF clothes to Blacksyn and she was lovely to deal with, communication was great. Would highly recommend! <3

4. I bought a Lust Man 08 head from blacksyn :fangirl: She's an angel to deal with, great communication, super fast shipping and the head is just gorgeous :aheartbea
      Thanks a lot! :D:D:D

5. I bought gloves for 70 cms boy, Blacksyn is a wonderful seller, gloves were very well packaged, and she added gift, I thank you very much for your kindness Blacksyn !

6. i purchased a pair of boots and a really nice pair of shoes for my big dolls. Shipping was fast and the items were just as described.

7. Bought a cute msd coat, some pvc pants and a mohair wig from Blacksyn. Communication was great and the items were shipped quickly and safely. A wonderful transaction! Would definitely do business again. :) Thank you !

8. I bought a pair of 18mm eyes from blacksyn, she was very accommodating and sweet. The eyes are perfect!

9. and I received it in perfect condition and found Blacksyn a pleasure to deal with!! I would definitely buy from Blacksyn again!!

10. I bought a wig from Blacksyn. It got here quickly and it was exactly what I wanted! Thank you :D Everything went perfect.

11. i bought a dress from blacksyn,it arrived fast and was lovely outfit,she is a very good seller,thank you very much

12. I bought a tiny dress from blacksyn and it arrived in perfect condition! Communication was great. Thanks hun! :)

13. Bought a pair of blue eyes from Blacksyn and they are working great! They were shipped in a timely manner and arrived in good conditioned as promised! Highly recommend!

14. I bought a wig from blacksyn^^, She is sweet.. communication is great And the wig is super! Thanks!

15. Blacksyn purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and we had a very easy transaction. Communication left nothing to be desired and payment was instant. :D Would love to work with them again~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase! :pcake:bcake

16. Hallo!!

I bought a MNF A-line outfit from Blacksyn!
      Turns out my gal was not A-line but it fits her anyways!
      Excellent seller. Shipped promptly. A pleasure to deal with!

17. I bought a coat from Blacksyn. everything was perfect, fast shipping and replies, wonderful! thank you!

18. I bought a Sleeping Flora FP with a custom face up! I got it super fast! She was great to work with! I would buy from her again any day!

19. I bought a SD guitar from Syn. It arrived quickly and I would recomend buying from her A+++

20. I bought a Yo-SD sized dress from Blacksyn. Everything went smoothly, she was very friendly, quick to respond to PM's, and she gave me a great deal. Highly recommended! I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks again!!