1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for blah

Mar 9, 2011

1. Just though about opening my feedback thread here.
      If we made a transaction, please leave your comment and appreciation in here. ;)
    2. Blah bought a DIM mnm Jen-01 from me. Blah was utterly lovely throughout and kept me informed, paying right away! Thank you blah, I would recommend you to anyone!
      tabatha xx
    3. Blah bought my Zaoll Tan Pharoh on Layaway. All payments were made on time, and communication was absolutely fantastic! I would gladly enter another transaction with Blah!

Thank you for giving my Zaoll a good home!
    4. I bought some teasets from Blah. Communiation was very good and kept me careingly up to date. Shipping was fast and very secure.
      Thank you kindly for the transaction! A++
    5. Blah sold me a pair of soom topaz fantasy hands. she shipped quickly and the hands were super safely packed.
      I highly recommend her as a seller and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      thank you for this smooth transaction!
    6. Blah sold me a Pola bear from Crobidoll, in mint conditions. She is an awesome seller, we had great communication and a quick and smooth transaction.
      Pola was packed safely and greatly, and arrived in a few days.
      I recommend you Blah, she is really awesome.
    7. Great Seller+Perfect Transaction!! I just received a DollZone Nyu from Blah! She was packed very well in her original box which was also well-wrapped inside another box. Communication was great and she shipped out quickly. Thanks, Blah!!
    8. I purchased a DC Ada from Blah! Communication was prompt and pleasant. They were kindly willing to let me layaway Ada while I was in the process of moving, just in case shipping took longer than what was expected. I received Ada quickly and very well packed. Overall it was a great transaction, thanks so much! : D
    9. Positive!!!
      I bought a body from Blah. The communication was very good and she replied quickly. The body arrived fast and very well packaged.
      I can recommend her!
      Thank you very much ^-^
    10. I just bought a GORGEOUS Dollmore Zaoll Luv Pharaoh from Blah! Communication was great, she let me do a layaway, and the shipping was fast! I love my new doll so much, thank you~! <3
    11. Blah answered my "wanted" thread and sold me realfee Soso. Communication was quick and easy and she shipped him really quick.

Thank you so much!
    12. I purchased a realfee faceplate from Blah. She was super quick to respond to posts and posted it out the very same day. Many thanks.
    13. I contacted her for a wanted thread, a pair of rosette heel feet,overall experience positive,Quick payment and excellent comunication.