1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blahdybloo

Mar 1, 2009

1. She is amazing to deal with!
      I've sold her my MNF DES Head and everything went PERFECT!
      Thank you so much darling!

2. I am: buyer
      Item : Twin-B girl
      Feedback: I am so happy to trade with Bladhybloo. Fast shipping, carefully packaged and very smooth communication. And every fee she asked is reasonable. (I can't believe that the package reached me in such a short time.) Thank you~ I'd love to deal with you again.

3. Blahdybloo commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! She shipped on time, paid quickly and was a great customer! Thanks a bunch! ^^

4. I am: buyer
      Item : Lati Blue Yern
      Feedback: She is so wonderful to deal with. Prompt communication, very friendly!

5. I bought a DES head from Blahdybloo, and it's totally wonderful! Arrived safe and sound, and is gorgeous in person. <3 Thanks much!

6. I bought a wig from Blahdybloo and it was in fantastic condition! Great seller! Thanks! :)

7. I bought a fur wig from Blahdybloo, and she was a joy to deal with. Excellent communication and a very pleasant seller. Would be only too happy to buy from her again!

8. Blahdybloo bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

9. I bought three wigs from Blahdybloo! Communication was great and the shipping was quick!

Thanks Again!
      ~V~

10. Blahdybloo bought a wig from me, everything went perfectly : she paid quickly, was nice to talk with and sent me a message when the wig arrived ^^ thanks !!!

11. Blahdybloo participated in a MiniFee split connected to my seventh Fairyland group order and everything was wonderfully pleasant. Communication was perfect and invoices were paid in a timely fashion. A smooth transaction from beginning to end!

:bcake Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :bcake

12. bought a cute pink shirt from blahdybloo, it arrived here in a timely manner. i would do business with her again ^^

13. I bought a hello kitty shirt from her!
      Communication was good and shipping was very fast!
      The shirt is cute! I would so do business with her anytime! :D

14. exlnt item, fast shipping, perfect seller skils

15. I bought some minifee size clothes from Blahdybloo - communication was great and the items were shipped quickly xxx Would recommrnd XX

16. I bought some minifee size clothes from Blahdybloo - communication was great and the items shipped really quickly xx

17. i just purchased some minifee clothes from blahdybloo, and everything was great! she contacted me really quickly, communicated well, and shipped my items extremely quickly! thankyou blahdybloo! ^-^

18. Recently bought a shirt for my AE Alice from blahdybloo =^i^= Shirt fits her awesomely, great communication, fast shipping, and I'd definitely do business with her again! Thanks!! :D

19. I bought a wig from Blahdybloo and everything went great! Thanks! :)