1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for blakrose

Jul 1, 2007

1. I sold a MNF elf head to blakrose, and she kept great communication and paid really fast.

Thank you! A pleasure dealing with you :D

2. I participated in a Bobobie group order with Blakrose. Through absolutely no fault on her part, the darn thing dragged on for-evah :) And I, being the exceptionally calm person I am, spammed her fairly regularly for news. ;)

Blakrose was just delightful to work with, very understanding and patient, and fun to chat with.

The long-awaited body has arrived, shipped immediately from her to me once it made its way across the big pond.

I absolutely recommend her as a seller (or for someone to organize a group order!)

3. blakrose commissioned me for a dreadlock wig and everything went fine! She paid quickly and in full, and let me know when she received her item. Thanks!

~Dottie

4. Sold to blakrose and the transaction was great, fast payment and kept in-touch, thanks! =^_^=

5. I received a Bobobie body from Blakrose from the group order she placed. She maintained good communication and it was a great transaction. She is a wonderful person to do business with.

6. Blakrose purchased an item from me and everything went great. :)
      Quick to pay, good communication. Great transaction in general ~ Thank you! :chocoheart

7. I took part of Blakrose's 4th order for a Bobobie WS Charisma doll, boots and wig...

Though the painful wait lasted nearly 2 months because of Bobobie's oversights, Blakrose always responded immediatly and kindly to my worried mails and demands.
      I thank her a lot for her patience with me...

My (now) parisian Charisma was worth the wait...

Merci Tina ! :)

8. I was part of the 4th order in Blakrose's website

She was quick, responding to all my questions. We had a problem with the post office, but she helped me out a lot, and I managed to get the package out of the post office. And, now, I'm with my cute Bobobie Sprite.

She's a very good person to deal with ^^

9. Sold blakrose a tiny doll and received very prompt payment and excellent communication!
      Thank you so much for giving him a new loving home! :)

10. I ordered my Sprite from Blackrose, there was a miner issue with the order but she was quick to fix it and does her best to make sure if there are any problems with anyone's order she stays in contact with them until the issue is resolved.

11. I ordered my Tan Sprite girl from Blakrose and she is a truly awesome person to deal with. Her emails keep you up to date on the progress of your order and she tries her very best to please the customer. She even tightened her for me, since I'm such a newbie. I highly recommend Miss Tina :sumomo:.

Thanks bunches,
      Fair - Miep's guardian

12. Blakrose purchased a doll from me recently. Perfect transaction, quick pay, great communication - very nice person to meet!

13. Joined a 'group order' for Bobobie run by Blakrose, wonderful service, fantastic work. :) Shipped fast, good communication.

14. I participated in Blakrose's 7th group order with Bobobie. The communication was excellent and the shipping was very fast. I definitely recommend her. <3

15. I had an excellent sale experience with blakrose. Payment was prompt. Communication was terrific. I hope that the clothes enjoyed their little trip before coming home to you:) Jane

16. I purchased a blue Bobobie Sprite from Blakrose. The responses to my e-mails were swift and very to the point. The doll arrived at a lightning speed and everything was included.

Thank you very much!
      Jolanda

17. Blakrose purchased some doll clothes from me, and although sick, she kept in contact and paid promptly, recommended.

18. had a great transaction with blakrose, I bought her dark tan Mei and arrived fast, and we had good communication. thanks so much!

19. i sold an outfit to blakrose. she paid as quickly as her incoming paycheck would allow and informed me of the obstacles ahead in advance before buying. a decent business partner

20. Blakrose just bought an outfit from me. They paid super fast and were always friendly and responsive in PMs. I would definitely engage in future transactions with them!