1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For BlaqkxAudio

Jul 6, 2008

1. Any And All Feedback Can Be Left For Me Here

:] ​

2. I bought a Another Space shirt from Zee, and it was a wonderfully smooth transaction. Good communication and really quick shipping time!

Thanks again~ =3

3. BlaqkxAudio purchased a top from me and everything went great.
      Quick to pay and wonderful communication. Thanks again! XD

4. I bought a pair of black DM skinny jeans and skull converses from BlaqkxAudio.They arrived in two days, so very quick shipping! They both came in excellent condition! Thank you very much. :3

5. I bought a DZ Hid Head from Zee, and I love him so so so much! I faceupped him immediatley.

[​IMG]

The package was SO well packed to prevent breakage, and there was even a llittle freebie pin! BlaqkxAudio is a great seller, would definitely do business with her again.

6. Bought a MSD top from BlaqkxAudio. Did her best to ship them out quick, informed me when it was shipped and arrived really quick! Thanks! Love the top!!!

7. BlaqkxAudio bought a necklace from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. :) Fast payment and friendly communication, wonderful buyer, highly recommended! Thanks!

8. I brought a MSD wig from BlaqxAudio and the whole transaction was perfect. Communication was great and the wig was shipped out fast. The wig was exactly as described, I couldn't be happier. Thank-you ^^

9. Sold a vest to her. She was friendly and paid fast.

10. BlaqxAudio bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

11. BlaqkxAudio bought an AoD boy body from me and she was great to deal with. She was excellent with communication and an all around wonderful buyer. I'd definitely recommend selling to her. :)

Thanks!

12. I had a WONDERFUL transaction with BlaqkxAudio! I received my DZ body, very well packed and extremely fast shipping! She's a very reliable, trustworthy and super friendly seller, would love to deal with her again! ^^

13. I bought a SD boys white shirt from BlaqkxAudio, and it came pretty fast. also was just what i was expecting. Also she let me know when it was shipped. Also great communication. Definitely worth doing business again. Great person :) thanks a lot.

She also let me know when the pictures of the shirt were up so i could see em.. thanks.

14. Brought an AOD body, came as shown/described with a shirt and a few acessories in the package as well
      would love to do buisness again ^^

15. I bought a WS MNM Kai head, a wig, an outfit of pants and jacket, a pair of boots, a can of MSC and two pairs of eyes from BlaqkxAudio. I had a great communication with her and received everything I ordered, quickly. Everything like I was expecting. Thanks, Zee!

16. BlaqkxAudio bought a pair of acrylic eyes from me. She paid promptly and let me know when she received them! ^_^ I would certainly do business with her again!

17. I sold a head to BlaqkxAudio. She's very kind and communication was fast and friendly. Payment was prompt and she let me know when her package reached her safely. I'd gladly do business with you again!

Thank you for the smooth transaction! =)

18. I bought a head from BlaqkxAudio. It arrived quickly and was packaged perfectly. Communication was wonderful.
      Thanks again!