1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Blindangel

Sep 22, 2009

1. Hi,

So this is my feedback thread. I want to hear the good and bad. I'd like to know if there's something I could do better, but please keep negative comments respectful.

2. Hi! I recently traded some clothes and accessories to Blindangel in exchange for a pair of super cute red and black boots! She sent the shoes out super quick! and communication was great. she is very nice person! I recommend for future market place usage! <3
    3. Blindangel recently bought a pair of MSD pants from me. She paid quickly, had good communication, and let me know when the item arrived. I recommend her as a buyer :)
    4. Sold a handmade furwig to Blindangel. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    5. Blindangel bought a pair of MSD pants & shoes from me. Fast payment, good communication, and let me know when the item arrived. Highly recommended, thank you ^^
    6. Blindangel bought a MSD hoodie from me. Comunication was friendly and prompt, she paid quickly, and let me know when the item arrived. A real pleasure to do buisness with.
    7. Blindangel bought a msd leather jacket from me. She was lovely to do business with! She replied quickly and was super friendly. A+ and 5 *****
    8. Blindangel commissioned a coat from me.

She paid promptly and was a pleasure to work with!
    9. Blindangel sold some MSD-size accessories to me.

She was very pleasant to deal with, good communication, and attended to my requests. Very friendly!

I would buy from her again without hesitation!