1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for blinkeke

Sep 25, 2008

1. :]
      please leave me feedback if I have bought from you or sold to u.thanks
    2. She adopted a couple of my dolls and it was a great transaction. Very nice emails and a very fast payment!
      It was a pleasure to deal with her :)
    3. blinkeke bought a narae and sist grimace faceplate from me and was very pleasant to deal with and paid quickly - a great transaction ^^
    4. blinkeke bought a Unoa faceplate from me. She paid fast and kept constant communication. Excellent buyer! =o)
    5. I ordered a pair of socks from Blinkeke. They are the most adorable things - I absolutely love them. I'm going to keep my eyes open for more colors ;) Thanks, Blinkeke!!!
    6. I bought a pair of socks from Blinkeke and they are wonderful quality!! ; ) Very cute AE logo!! eheh. Nice to talk to and is a wonderful seller =D I would definitely not hesitate to buy from her again. ^__^ A++
    7. Blinkeke bought some Astrokitty pants from me! ^_^ Excellent buyer! Paid very fast. =D I totally recommend!!
    8. Bought a Narea from Blinkeke :) My pms and questions were answered fast and she shipped the doll right away. Doll came with extras too~ Thank you!:aheartbea
    9. she bought a pair of glasses for msd from me.
      great comminucation and fast payments!
    10. i bought an awesome blue shirt with silver lettering for my sister's doll
      it arrived very quickly and excellently packaged with a little surprise inside
      A+ Seller, highly recommended
    11. I bought a Victorian dress set from Blinkeke and couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was very sweet, fast PM responses, and shipped the dress out right away. :aheartbea

Thank you hun! Highly recommended.
    12. Bought a scarf + hat set and a cute blue top from Blinkeke - lovely to deal with and fast shipping! Thankyou :D
    13. I bought some clothes from blinkeke.:)
      The transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She was super sweet, everything was packed nicely, and the clothes are simply adorable. >w<
      Thank you so much! <3
    14. i bought a dress from blinkeke. she´s very nice and shipped very fast. the dress is wonderful and in perfect condition. she also sent me two sweet bags as present :D
      thank you so much. :aheartbea
    15. bought a leopard hoodie. really great style and high quality, Im going to have to buy some more stuff once i get some money lol
    16. Blinkeke purchased several pairs of shoes from me and things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Great communication, fast payment, very friendly. Thank you!
    17. Bought a grey vintage t-shirt and beautiful leopard print jacket from Blinkeke and she was great to deal with and I'll definitely buy from her again! ^_^ x