1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bliss!

Aug 29, 2006

1. I purchased a pair of eyes and also a doll from Bliss. Communication was excellent. She shipped quickly and was wonderful to do business with. I will definitely buy from her again. Thanks!

2. I bought a dress from Bliss. She packed it very carefully and it arrived save. It was a pleasure to deal with her. She is very friendly and easy to communicate with.

I highly recommend her!

Thank you very much Bliss! I'm looking forward to doing business with you!!

3. I just bought some beautiful eyes from Bliss. She shipped them out really quickly and they arrived in perfect shape! I'd do business again in a heart beat.

Thanks!

4. You are the best thanks!!! Positive for you :fangirl:

5. Bliss recently bought a piece of jewelry from us. Throughout the transaction, she was always very friendly, sweet and polite :D
      The entire transaction was perfect! Payment was super fast and everything went smoothly ^^ Bliss is absolutely wonderful to work with -- definitely recommended! Thank you so much :daisy

6. I get a pair of eyes from Bliss. She is a really nice seller, fast reply and sending, very communicative. Thanks a lot for all!!!

7. Bought a 4D shirt from Bliss. She held it for me and was quick to ship. Great to deal with! :)

8. i have sold some fur wigs and some mohair ! great buyer ^^ ! it is a pleasure to deal with her ! (sorry for my terrible english)

9. Bliss bought a shirt from me. Great communication and payment. Would definitely do business again!

10. i did a trade of a musedoll head for some clothing and jewellery and she was very communicative and absolutely lovely and it was a very successful trade.
      thank you very much!

11. I just sold a pair of glass eyes and an odd eye to Bliss! She responded to PMs quickly, paid fast, and was always friendly. I would highly recommend engaging in transactions with her! :D

12. I bought a SD10 boy from Bliss. She was easy to deal with and she accepted an aletrnative payment method when I asked. She was a little slow replaying messages, but if I understood correctly, she was moving to a new place at the time, so it's understandable.

I got my package well packed and my new boy is very beautiful. I would buy from Bliss again without hesitation.

13. Excellent!
      I bought a head from Bliss. Everything was perfect! Great pms and emails, fast shipping, and the head is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
      thanks so much.
      I highly recommend Bliss as a seller.

14. I bought some hands from Bliss and it was a wonderful transaction! She shipped them out very quickly and they arrived in perfect shape! They were safely packaged and she even included a little extra for me! I'm so happy with the whole deal! Thank you so much!

15. Bliss bought "Serendipity eyes, 18mm: unknow" from me. Very positive, communicative, nice buyer to get along with, higly recommended.^^

16. I sold a pair of eyes to Bliss; she was a great and friendly buyer! She paid promptly and kept in good communication. Thank you! :)

17. Bliss is a very great seller , i bought 2 Rose Jewelry by Seiko from her and they arrived very fast and safely .

18. I sold Bliss some SD socks recently and it was a very smooth transaction. She let me know when they had arrived safely, which was very nice of her.

19. I bought a couple of items from Bliss and I'm very pleased!!!! the items was in great condition, good communication and fast shipping!! thanks!

20. I sold to bliss. She is wonderful to deal with and I would do more businesses with her in the future :)
      Thankyou =)