1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bliss!

Aug 29, 2006

1. I just bought a jacket from Bliss and the transaction couldn't've gone more smoothly. Communications were prompt and friendly. It arrived quickly and is in gorgeous condition. I'm thrilled with the purchase. Thank you!

2. Bliss is very nice and friendly person. She paid immediately, and she's wonderful to deal with! Thanks! :)

3. Hi All Bought a pair of eyes from Bliss and it's be such a delightful transaction, they arrive all the way from the Netherlands safe and sound!!
      Package with TLC and something sweet too, Quick with emails and Mali is just the best! I Highly Recommend to all that buy and sell.
      :aheartbea Thank you Mali :aheartbea

4. Bliss bought some clothes from me and was sweet and sincere! Would love to deal with again. Thank you so much!

5. I bought a pair of purple glass eyes from Bliss~
      she is very friendly and easy to communicate with :)
      highly recommended vv

6. I bought an unoa zero from Bliss.
      perfect transaction, very fast shipping, thank you.

7. Just bought a Dollheart coat from Bliss and it arrived in perfect condition in 3 days!!!

Thankyou Mali,you've been great to deal with :)

8. Got the pants today, my girl LOVES them, so breezy! Transaction was smooth, shipment was speedy. Excellent seller.

9. I just got a pair of Glasaugen eyes from Bliss. She was a peach to deal with and everything is perfect. Thanks so much!!!

10. Bliss bought a set of jewelery from me. Payment was quick and she was great to deal with! Excellent buyer!

11. Bliss is an amazing seller ! :) she sold me some 4D pants and they came with the cutest gifts ! haha she claims they were sent late, but really it came pretty fast especially since from netherlands ! the gifts are so perfect and the pants are ever greater ! I love youu Bliss :love. Ive never recieved anything free :) and Bliss just made my day !

Would love to do business with again ! :D

12. I sold Bliss a pair of eyes. She was incredibly friendly, and a wonderful person to do business with. :) I hope she enjoys the eyes for a long time to come. ^^ Thank you~!

13. I bought some cargo pants from Bliss and everything went smoothly, she was efficient and friendly. Thanks again ^__^

14. Bliss bought a piece of jewelry from me. She is very kind and friendly and very prompt with payment. I would be glad to deal with her again.

15. Very smooth and quick transaction. Item was as stated, would do business with Bliss again :)

16. I bought a pair of beautiful eyes from Bliss. She packed them very well and mailed promptly - I really couldn't have asked for a better transaction. I'm happy to recommend her.

Kathi

17. I sold a pair of ED eyes to Bliss and she's a perfect buyer. Polite and paid immediatly.

18. I bought a pair of Volks sneakers from Bliss and the item was promptly sent out and nicely packaged! <33 Thank you so much for the gift too! :aheartbea

19. Bought shoes from Bliss, and they arrived fast! Excellent international seller!

20. Another wonderful transaction with Bliss!Fast payment, great communication and always very friendly. Thanks so much <3