1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bliss!

Aug 29, 2006

1. I bought a shirt off Bliss, and she was great to deal with. Prompt communication, friendly and the shirts arrived perfectly. Thanks a lot!

2. Bliss purchased a pair of AOD glass eyes from me and was very understanding and easy to deal with.

3. I bought an eye from Bliss (yes, just one, lol), and everything went smoothly! Very pleasant to deal with, thank you so much!

4. Purchased a silver and red SD necklace from Bliss. She was super easy to chat with and my item came in good time and in perfect condition.

Thanks Bliss! :D

5. I did a trade with Bliss and everything went great!
      Items I got are so nice and precious and they were shipped out very quickly.
      I look forward to doing more businesses with her in the future.
      Thanks!
      ~Sarah

6. I bought Bliss an SD head. She is very polite and the transaction was very fast, the head came in perfect condition.
      Thank you Bliss :aheartbea

7. She offered a trade for SD boots to me. We arranged conditions and everything went great. She was very nice and fast with PMs. The boots were exactly as described and they arrived really fast. Amazing trader!! :D

8. Bought a pair of glass eyes from Bliss, transaction went smoothly and the item arrive safe and fast, thanks again! :)

9. Bought a set of accessories from Bliss. Communication was great and always prompt. Item was shipped out quickly and packed securely. Smooth transaction overall. Thanks!

10. Bought some clothes from Bliss, they all came very lovely, all in good condition and recived super fast :)
      Thank you!

11. I sold Bliss glass eyes, she paid very fast, communication on her part couldn't be better and Bliss is a very sweet & nice person <3
      Perfect transaction! Thank you SO much <3 <3 <3

12. Bliss sold me some rement sets. They were packed up really well and safely and shipped quickly. She was polite and friendly throughout the transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

Thanks!

13. Sold a pair of shoes and socks to bliss and she was great to deal with. Friendly communicaton, prompt payment and she let me know when items arrived. Thanks :)

14. I sold Everpurple Ches-A head to Bliss. She's so nice and honest.:) she was made smooth transaction.
      Thank you so much~~^w^

15. I just did a fabulous trade with Bliss--she's great fun to chatter with on PM, and is 100% trustworthy and prompt in doing business. I love the goodies I got for my part of the trade, and Bliss even sent some darling extras for my girls! :aheartbea

16. I've sold a Volks SD Mika to Bliss. Inspite of a long layaway due to both our bad timings, it was a pleasant transaction. Hopefully Bliss will get used to her new doll.

17. POSITIVE: Bliss bought a pair of ED eyes from me, she was easy to work with and quick with her replies and payment. Highly dependable and recommended! I'd totally do business again with her!

18. Transaction with Bliss was such a breeze! She was nice enough to give me the same international shipping rate even though she said that she meant to change it. The eyes are sooo beautiful! I recommend her to anyone!

19. Bliss bought an Ospirit dress from me. It was such a great transaction! Communication was always friendly and wonderful~ Payment was received quickly and she informed me when the dress arrived safe and sound. A great transaction, an A+ buyer I highly recommend!

20. i bought some enchanted eyes from bliss,lovely seller,eyes arrived in lovely condition,thank you