1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for blissfulchains

Jul 27, 2010

1. If you have had a buying/selling transaction with me, you can leave feedback here.

2. Sold a customized handmade furwig to blissfulchains. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. blissfulchains bought an MSD furniture item from me. She paid quickly and had very good communication :). I'd definitely sell to her again. Thanks!

4. I sold a small prop to blissfulchains. It was a great transaction she is wonderful to work with. Thank you so much!

5. ~~blissfulchains just bought my cello ^^
      Smooth transaction, fast replay and payment.
      Very recommended buyer :)

6. Blissfulchains sent me a beautiful Illusion Spirit Zhuquin boy's head in
      exchange for my three hand knit sweaters. The head was packed very carefully
      and shipped quickly. He is so stunningly gorgeous, I couldn't be happier than this!
      Thank you so much!!

7. Blissfulchains bought my MSD Kohaku - quick transaction, great communication, very happy with everything! Thanks a lot!

8. Blissfulchains bought quite a few props from me (laptop, briefcase, handcuffs and camera), great communications, quick payments and had let me know once the package arrived!!
      A very good transaction^^ Recommend buyer!

9. blissfulchains ordered a custom hoodie from me and was great to work with! Thanks again!

10. I sold a wig to blissfulchains. It was a perfect transaction thank you very much!