1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlissfullyModest

May 23, 2010

1. If you've had any transaction with me, please leave your feedback here.

All comments are appreciated and will go to improving for the next interaction:)
    2. BlissfullyModest originally agreed to trade 3 homemade outfits for my mature MSD BBB body. After several months of tries it was decided she would pay for the body instead. Bliss was polite during the entire transaction and kept in constant contact.
    3. BlissfullyModest purchased a MNF Scar Event arm from me. She was lovely to trade with, paid super fast and kindly let me know when it arrived safely. I would love to trade again in the future and highly recommend to anyone!!
    4. We purchased a BBB Isabella from BlissfullyModest. She shipped quickly and was packaged for the trip with care! Excellent transaction.

On a special note, the shipping for this transaction was less than she expected, so she included the difference. Honesty such as this is a special virtue and one that should be commended!
    5. I bought a MNF VE Chloe head from BlissfullyModest.
      BlissfullyModest contacted me after seeing my WTB thread and offered to sell her VE Chloe head to me! :D I can not explain how happy I was! ♥
      Communication was fine, and the head was shipped out to me super fast and is in fantastic condition!
      I would definately recommend BlissfullyModest, and wouldn't hesitate to do a transaction with her again!

Thank you so much my dear! ☺
    6. BlissfullyModest sold me a Minifee Siean Elf head. She shipped promptly and packed her well. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. :)
    7. I bought a Soom Glot head from BlissfullyModest, and it was a great transaction - she shipped quickly and it arrived quickly as well, and communication was very easy. I would definitely do business with her again!
    8. Blissfully modest? More like greased lightning! Transaction was smooth as a hot knife through butter. I got my item perfectly packaged and super fast!
    9. I have bought a Soom teenie body from BlissfullyModest. Communication was quick and polite. The item was shipped out instantly after the payment was sent. The item was packaged very safely and arrived in a great condition. Everything went very smoothly and I'd gladly buy from BlissfullyModest again. Definitely recommend!
      Thank you ^_^
    10. I brought a minifee chloe sleeping head with default face up - BlissfullyModest contacted me after seeing my WTB thread. Brilliant seller - friendly and helpful, lightening fast shipping, item was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Would recommend and would buy from again