1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bliznyashka

Jul 14, 2011

1. I didn't saw a thread so here it is!

I bought a PopoDoll Nan Gong Yu Head from Bliznyashka and everything went perfect!
      Even if I could't pay instantly, she had many patience with me and it was a great time to dealing with her!

Everytime again!

2. I commissioned a wig from Bliznyashka. Wow, let me tell you something. This person is amazing. They are extremely talented. She even bent over backwards when I requested to tweak the design a bit. I just can't praise this person enough!

3. Helped Bliznyashka get a dollstown boy body.Friendly and wonderful communication,fast payment.A pleasure to deal with.Thanks so much for your trust.Highly recommended.

4. i purchased an Ringdoll RGM 03 body from Olesya. communication was excellent and quick. she was very kind and sweet throughout the transaction and patient as i figured out how to make the payment. she shipped the body to me very soon after the payment. the body was very well packaged and arrived within 2 weeks. no damage, everything perfect and smooth! I love this new body and i highly commend Olesya! i would do business with her any day! <3 <3 <3