1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bloodberry

Apr 29, 2007

1. Purchased a kimono/hakama set from BloodBerry. It arrived packed very well and in a quick amount of time from Singapore to the US. Beautiful quality and all pieces together. A++++++++

2. A pleasure to deal with! Brought a lovely check shirt, fantastic shipping and got her so fast! Thank you so much! :D

3. I bought a few clothing items from Bloodberry, and everything went perfectly. Great communication and the clothes are in perfect condition. I would be happy to deal with Bloodberry again anytime! :)

4. Positive feedback
      Bought a wig from Bloodberry, excellent communication and well packaged, would buy from again!

5. I bought a Latidoll Cream Victorian Set from Bloodberry and it arrived quickly and just as described/photographed. A beautiful set! <3 Lovely person to deal with, i would highly recommend :) Thank you

6. I bought a dress from Bloodberry, and was thrilled with the whole transaction. Communication was quick and friendly and my dress arrived well packaged and was shipped out to me very quickly.
      I would love to buy from Bloodberry again!

7. Bought two adorable dresses from Bloodberry. It was a great transaction. The dresses were even cuter in person.

8. I bought a vest and a scarf from Bloodberry. She was so kind, the communication was great and the items arrived perfectly wrapped. I would happily deal with her again <3. Thank you!

9. I bought Volks outfit for MSD boy. Yvonne was such a nice seller! Very friendly communication, fast reply and shipping. I will be glad to have new deal with Yvonne. Thank you! ♥

10. I bought clothing from Bloodberry and she was quick with answering my questions, very helpful and nice. Thank you! :daisy

11. I bought Hoodie Jacket and trousers from Bloodberry. Very friendly and fast shipping. Thank you! ^ ^

12. I bought a shirt from Bloodberry. She was very communicative and shipped it quickly. Thank you!

13. I purchased some MSD sized shoes and black socks from Bloodberry. She was very sweet to talk to and very prompt in responding to me. The items I ordered were shipped quickly and arrived as they were described.

14. Bloodberry sold me a outfit, and everything was perfect. The package was packed very well and arrived in perfect conditions and very fast!. We had all the time an excellent contact and did a perfect and fast transaction. I could not be happier!, I highly recommend her! Thank you very much for this perfect transaction!<3<3<3

15. Bought a shirt from Bloodberry. I remembered the original coming with a tie, and she did her best to locate the tie for me. She couldn't find it, but offered to send it on if she finds it later. I appreciate the extra effort! Would definitely deal with again :D

16. I bought a MSD suit from Bloodberry and the transaction went very smoothly. The suit was just as it was described and she even added a little pair of stockings for his girlfriend. I definitely recommend this seller!

17. Bloodberry responded to my WTB, and I bought a Dream of Doll Tender Yen! The whole transaction was wonderful, he came super carefully packed and with cute gifts. She's lovely to chat to, and I'm super happy with how everything went :whee:
      Thank you for selling to me! :D

18. Bloodberry purchased a YoSD cap from me, sweet gal and decisive with purchase. Thank you!!

19. I purchased an MSD Vampire Knight outfit with Dollheart shoes from Bloodberry. Great communication and very pleasant to work with! Everything was packaged well and very securely. Fast responses and delivery. Thanks, Bloodberry!

20. I bought a DOD msd carrier from Bloodberry who was great to deal with quick to answer messages and super friendly and helpful with information. The item was shipped out quickly and everything went smoothly, I would totally recommend Bloodberfy as a seller, thank you :)