1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bloodyblacknwhite

May 25, 2010

1. I purchased a Fantasy Doll Charlotte sculpt from bloodyblacknwhite and everything went swimmingly! Wonderful communication, fast shipping, and she added some goodies too! Great DoA member, would do business any time.
      Liz Miller

2. I bought a Bobobie Sprite from bloodyblacknwhite, she was great, very good communication, lovely doll, quick postage, and well packaged. A good transaction from a nice person.

3. bloodyblacknwhite purchase acrylic eyes from me. Speedy payment and great communication.

4. Bloodyblacknwhite was my swap partner for $Winter_Holiday Comestibles Swap (International), Georgie and I adore what was sent to us and she thanks you very much for her snugly warm blanket.

5. I bought a Doll Leaves Xavor from Bloodyblacknwhite and the whole transaction was wonderful! Speedy shipping as soon as i paid, and good communication, even though she was sick. He was packaged nicely, and he's everything I wanted. Thank you so much!~

6. bloodyblacknwhite purchased a pair of hand made pants from me and transaction was great, payment sent quickly and feedback was left as soon as it arrived. I'd definitely do business with again!

7. I purchased bloodyblacknwhite's Littlefee Flora! She is a great seller! Would def do business again!! A++++++++++++

8. bloodyblacknwhite commissioned me to paint both her DZ Megi and MNF Karsh as well as do tattoos, blushing and piercings on the Karsh. She contacted me a while in advance and followed through with it ^_^
      PMs were fast and friendly and she let me know when she sent and recieved them! Payment was fast and she was very patient with the wait.
      I was VERY happy to work with her and would love to do more in the future!!!

A+++++++++ Customer!!!! Thank you so much for choosing me ^_^

9. Bloody black n white took part in my Dolomi split, paid quickly, was great to work with, and let me know when her parts arrived. A stellar participant, would work with again anytime!

10. bloodyblacknwhite sold me her Withdoll Juwel Option Parts! She was very prompt in her response always, and had the fragile parts packed up very well as I have requested.
      She's also very kind to run down to the post office twice just to check out the rates for the package.
      The parts are more than amazing, I couldn't ask for more!
      This transaction went very smoothly thus I'd love to deal with her again!

cherishe~