1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bloodycrow

Sep 3, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for bloodycrow.
      Thank you. :)

2. I just had a wonderful transaction with bloodycrow. She bought my Volks Maki head and paid right away. She was quick to respond to PMs and was very friendly! She even let me know when he arrived safely to her. I highly recommend doing business with her!

Thank you again! ^0^

3. Bloodycrow purchased a set of SD Candelabras/Candles from me. Recommended buyer, very patient, friendly, and prompt with payment. A+ review from me! ^_^

4. I bought Crobidoll E-Line Lance Cheshire Kitten from bloodycrow! Great communication, fast shipping, friendly, and a pleasure to deal with! Very recommended! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5. Bloodycrow bought my scarface Reisner head on layaway. Really great buyer with good communication! Would happily do business with again!

6. I bought limited Souldoll outfit from Bloodycrow. Communication was great and the cloth was well packaged and arrived quickly! I would highly recommend this seller and do business with her again! :)

7. I purchased a Volks outfit from Bloodycrow. It was an excellant transaction. She had excellant communication and when the shipping ended up being higher than she estimated (0.95 - but it counts!) she told me not to worry about it.

I will happily do business with her again!

8. I just had a wonderful transaction with bloodycrow. She bought a Volks Maki T. head from me and was an absolute sweetheart. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt and she was always patient and friendly - a really great buyer all-round. I would love to do business again! Thanks so much!

9. Bloodycrow brought some eyes from me. Wonderful communication and smooth transaction. I highly recommend! Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!

10. Lovely buyer! She kept wonderful communication, paid promptly and is very sweet. :aheartbea

11. I bought a Date Masamune from bloodycrow and everything went very smoothly. I am very happy with my boy, thank you :D

12. I bought an SD13 Volks boy body from bloodycrow and it was a wonderful experience! Great communication and just a pleasure to do business with. She even had extra surprises included! I would love to do business with bloodycrow again!

13. bloodycrow bought a Sakaki head from me. And I bought an MSD outfit from her. Good business.

14. bloodycrow was in my FCS split. Excellent person to do business. Payment was quickly and communication was flawless! Highly recommended!!!

15. I recently purchased a DZ Dragon Boy WS On layaway from bloodycrow. The transaction was really smooth and they were really understanding about the layaway plan. We had a bit of a small problem about communication with shipping, but it was all delt with quickly and without fuss ^w^ I recommend them as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with again

16. I purchased Volks outfits from Bloodycrow. She is so nice and answer my pm quickly.
      She also sent me back the money that was left after shipping.
      Highly recommended seller.
      Thank you very much.

17. Great transaction with Bloodycrow! Very prompt at responding and very nice to do business with~ Defiantly recommend doing business with Bloodycrow~ :)

18. bloodycrow bought two pairs of eyes from me, payment was very fast and communication was great- Thank you for the smooth transaction! :D

19. bloodycrow bought a pair of eyes from me. Her communication was very friendly and the transaction was very smooth. Thank you!

20. Sold a Volks Maki fullset to bloodycrow on layaway and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. The communication was very prompt and friendly. Overall wonderful transaction! Thank you bc, enjoy Maki!