Feedback for bloodyrose

Jul 15, 2010

1. Well this is my feedback thread; please tell people what you think of me!
      :clover:clover:clover
      :sumomo:

2. bloodyrose was a totally awesome buyer -- highly recommended.

3. Bloodyrose bought a necklace from me, and everything went smoothly. The payment was very fast and with great communication.
      That is a pleasure to make a transaction with her. Wonderful buyer, Thank you so much. :):)

4. I sold a SOOM MD June ELIV + extra hands set to Bloodyrose and she was a pleasure to deal with. :) She replied to PMs promptly and thoroughly and gave me as much information as needed to have a quick and easy transaction, and even with some delays on my end she was really understanding!

Welcome to doll collecting and I hope you enjoy Eliv! :aheartbea Excellent buyer! :D

5. Bloodyrose is a great buyer, don't hesitate to buy from her, quick payment and fantastic communication :) Thanks very much :)

6. Very nice contact and very quick paying person! I am very happy about all. ^-^b Thank you so much

7. Great transaction with bloodyrose who purchased a Soom Iv from me. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. A perfect buyer. Thank you!