1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blu3Rain

Mar 3, 2009

1. Please post feedback for Blu3Rain here :)

Thank you!
      ~M

2. I sold a pair of eyes to Blu3Rain and was very pleased with the entire transaction. She was very polite in her communications, paid promptly and let me know when she received the eyes. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

3. Blu3Rain bought some clothes from me and was wonderful to deal with. :] Payment was sent promptly always and communications were smooth. Thank you! :daisy

4. Blu3Rain bought some shoes from me, and was very polite and paid extremely fast! A great person to work with!

5. Blu3Rain puechased a hair band from me ^_^ she paid quickly and very easy to do business with! thank you very much :D

6. purchased mnf cherry strip outfit from me. fast payment. wonderful!! <3

7. Blu3Rain bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and sent me a PM when package arrived. Very nice to do business with.

8. I bought a MNF Shiwoo scar head from Blu3Rain. Nice communication, ship the head fast, everything went perfectly. Thanks a lot!

9. I bought #7 magnetic Minifee hands from Blu3Rain.
      She was very nice to work with, the hands were just as described and shipping was super fast!
      Thank you!!!

10. Blu3Rain participated in my Dollmore order and I couldn't be happier with the transaction!
      Everything went super smoothly :)!
      Thanks so much!

11. Blu3Rain bought something from me and payment was quick she even lets me know when it arrives

THAnks!

12. Blu3Rain purchased a couple of props from me.
      Good communication, fast payment, wonderful transaction ^^

Till next time!

13. Blu3Rain purchased a Unoa jeans on my Etsy store, and it was very easy and smooth transaction^^ Super fast payment and it couldn't have been any easier! Thank you very much!

14. bought a msd sized duffle coat from Blu3Rain. She's very nice and quick to ship! Thanks again!

15. Blu3Rain bought a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from me.

She was quick to respond to messages, sent payment immediately, and was very polite with communication. A+ buyer! :thumbup