1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlueDaisy06

Jan 19, 2008

1. BlueDaisy06 bought 2 skirts from me. She had great communication, paid quickly, and was very patient with me when shipping was delayed due to me being sick.

2. BlueDaisy06 purchased 2 loungewear sets from me. The transaction was very smooth. She paid quickly. BlueDaisy06 is a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to future transactions. her. Thanks!

3. BlueDaisy06 purchased some MSD things from me and paid quickly and was very sweet. I would do business again in a heartbeat. :)

4. BlueDaisy06 bought a pair of lace leggings and a ruffled shirt from me (both items MSD size). Communication was clear and concise, and I really do appreciate her fast responses. Payment was delivered very quickly. Another no-nonsense customer that I would not hesitate to deal with again, if given the chance.

5. Had two great transactions with BluDaisy06, 1st one was she bought my Realskin Hazy and paid quickly, letting me know when she arrived. And the 2nd was recently when she bought some clothes for her, great transactions all the way around..

6. Excellent transaction with BlueDaisy06 who purchased some outfits from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

7. BlueDaisy06 purchased some clothing items from my sales thread and it went very smooth! Prompt payment and friendly communication! Thank you so much!

8. Excellent transaction with BlueDaisy06 who purchased some Spampy items from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. A wonderful buyer. Thank you!

9. BlueDaisy06 bought some spampy clothes from me! She was friendly, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as they got there! Thank you!

10. BlueDaisy06 also bought some spampy clothes from me, and she was a total sweetheart to deal with! Thanks!

11. BlueDaisy06 bought a Soom Dillui from me. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks so much!

12. BlueDaisy06 bought two shirts from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Her communication was great and her payment was prompt. I would highly recommend her.

13. Anne purchased two items I had listed in the Marketplace. She lost access to her computer before paying but was able to catch up and paid right away at that point. She let me know as soon as everything arrived and left prompt feedback. Would happily deal with again. Thanks!

14. BlueDaisy bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

15. BlueDaisy06 and I had a perfect transaction when she purchased outfits from me for her tiny girls! We had excellent communication, and I look forward to working with her again!

Thanks so much, Anne!!:aheartbea

16. I sold a Dollmore shirt to BlueDaisy06. Great communication and fast payment -- would do business with her again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much! :)

17. I sold an amount of clothes to BlueDaisy. Communication was great, she paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. I would love to sell to her again. Thanks!

18. BlueDaisy purchased some clothing from me, and everything went great! HIGHLY recommended buyer :dance

19. BlueDaisy06 bought some dresses from me. She was quick to pay, and kept good communication from start to finish. A very nice member to work with :) Thank you!

20. Another good transaction with BlueDaisy06 as a buyer. A smooth transaction from start to finish! Thanks! :)