1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlueDollyKiss

Jul 15, 2006

1. Hello, Alicatvenus adopted a doll from me. She was great and let me know immediately when dolly arrived. Thank you so much!!

2. Bluedolly is a very friendly dealer, and she kept communication up really well.
      Good price, fast feedback, and lots of love!
      Thanks May!

3. This is to thank LaDy_RoSe for a great trade that has just been completed!!
      We are very pleased with what we received.
      Thank you very Much!!

4. I took part in a trade with Bluedollykiss last month. The doll arrived in perfect condition and with a very pretty cristal gray eyes.

Thank you very much!

5. This is feedback for nelae with whom I just finished a very pleasant transaction.
      Very good communication!!
      THANK YOU!!

6. Very positive feedback. BlueDollyKiss got a Yosd from me, very pleasant transation. Good communication. Fast shipping! Thanks

7. I have just done a trade of dolls and $$ with BlueDollyKiss, she posted her doll 1st on the day she said she would, when the doll a PukiFee arrived she was exactly as described and packed well, I then posted my doll to her a YoSD, as soon as she received her she let me know and then paid the extra $$ to me via paypal. Her communication all the way thru was excellent and I would most def do another trade or purchase with BlueDollyKiss without hesitation. I am very very happy.

Thanks BlueDollyKiss.

8. I purchased a Yo-SD Anne head from BlueDollyKiss in early April. I have not posted because I was trying every way I could think of to give her the benefit of the doubt with regards to our transaction because she was very polite and timely with her pms, but regardless the doll I purchased from her was damaged. The head was at one time a SwD Anne which had the eyes modified open, jaggedly and in a completely unfinished manner, the doll also appeared to have been dropped at some point as it had two flat spots on either side of the nose. Neither of these facts were disclosed to me before I purchased the doll head. I tried to assume that she didn't know, but SwD dolls were released later than the original release of Anne/Piccolo and Volks puts the event release date on the head plate of a limited doll, but also in the course of selling a doll it is prudent to verify the state of what you are selling and of course disclose any damage to a buyer. So unfortunately while BlueDollyKiss was very polite and responsive I cannot call this a good transaction.

9. I read something wrong in the sales thread and after I made payment I realized I bought something for the wrong sized doll. BlueDollyKiss was very nice about it and made a quick refund. I almost made a mistake with money just before X-mas I am grateful for her quick response and refund. I am sorry I read wrong and glad BlueDollyKiss was understanding:fangirl:

10. I just purchased a blank Beyla from BlueDollyKiss. I'm extremely happy with the transaction. Her communication was great, shipping was prompt and the doll was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. I would certainly do business with her again. Thank you.

11. mrslovett is very clear in her instructions and her payment was very fast. I am very happy also.

12. BlueDollyKiss sold me a Pukifee Hamster faceplate and it was a fantastic transaction.
      The communication was excellent, the faceplate arrived quickly and was safely shipped. :fangirl:

Thanks a lot. :daisy

I highly recommend her!:thumbup

13. Had a great transaction with BlueDollyKiss. Everything went perfectly.. I highly reccomend any transactions..

14. I bought a littlefee ante face plate and it arrives soon and safe!
      A great transaction! ^-^

15. BlueDollyKiss is a perfect seller with good communication and immediate shipment!
      thank you very much!

16. Received a multihead Ante from BDK. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction.

17. I bought a LTF Lishe faceplate from BlueDollyKiss, it was posted fast, packed very well and all the way thru the transaction the communication was great. I am very happy with my faceplate.

Thanks so much BlueDollyKiss

Maz x

18. I bought a Dollstown Seola from BlueDollyKiss and was beyond satisfied with the transaction! Communication was great, and BlueDollyKiss was VERY cooperative and accommodating. Seola arrived very quickly and in perfect condition!

19. I had a wonderful transaction with BlueDollyKiss! I traded my Soom Beyla for her Volks Yo-SD Rengemaru and it was perfect! Thank you again! I love my new little boy!

20. I bought a pukisha faceplate from BlueDollyKiss.

The transaction was very pleasant, great communication and fast shipping.

Thank you very much.