1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlueDollyKiss

Jul 15, 2006

1. I have just traded a doll with BlueDollyKiss, she is a great trader! Very good comunication and fast shipping!

Thanks you so much!!! :aheartbea

2. I bought a dollzone outfit from bluedollykiss. The transaction was speedy and pleasant, and the product is excellent. Thanks :)

3. I sold an Impldoll Baby Blue Jasper to May. She was very quick to pay and communication was excellent at all times. She notified me as soon as the doll arrived. I would love to deal with her again in the future.

4. She sold me my dream unoa chibi and shipped so fast. She was very nice about everything and communicated with me everytime I asked a question. Definately recommend her to anyone <3

5. I bought a doll from BlueDollyKiss. She shipped immediately and the doll arrived quickly and in perfect condition. A lovely person to work with. Thanks so much!!

6. Excellent courteous buyer!
      With pleasure I shall have to deal again.:)

7. BlueDollyKiss bought a Beyla head and tail from me. Payment was prompt and she let me know when the parts arrived. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :)

8. Purchased a body from May and she was great to deal with. Answered my PMs promptly and was very helpful. Would highly recommend dealing with her, and would do so myself again! Shirley in NC

9. I bought an outfit from BlueDollyKiss and it was a perfect transaction. Fast shipping, good communication and the outfit is even nicer than I expected. Thank you so much for a great transaction.

10. Bluedollykiss and I traded dolls and it was a perfect transaction:D She kept up excellent communication and sent my doll quickly and safely. He is absolutely wonderful and has found a loving home right here! Thank you so much:D

11. Sale for YO-SD Girl Body
      fast shipping
      a very friendly seller!! Thanks! n33333n

12. i sold Beyla parts to BlueDollyKiss. paid fast and great in communication. thank you!

13. I got my doll planet riz from bluedollkiss. I hope I can do more buying with this wonderful gal. Nice doll, fast ship and so so nice.

14. I bought a Pocket Fairy Chou from Blue Dolly Kiss... She was friendly, responded to messages fast, and the doll got here really quickly and was well packed in a Pocket Fairy box, and even had a wig and little outfit with her. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a Soom Ai from BlueDollyKiss! She gave me an amazing offer, she was incredibly patient with my layaway even when I fell sick and was a little late in paying, she was //brilliant// at communication, was incredibly friendly and lovely the whole way through,

AND

Ai arrived to me within FOUR DAYS of paying for her! All the way from China to the UK!

Thank you again!! You're an amazing seller, thank you!!!

16. I just bought a Cupid Multihead with body from BlueDollyKiss and am very pleased with him :-)
      He was posted super fast (arrived in Australia to me in only 4 days!!!) and May has been really lovely to deal with.
      Thanks again May :-)

17. BlueDollyKiss sold me a gorgeous shirt she made, it is abselutely gorgeous and looks so much better in person then I ever thought.
      Shipped fast and was very nice, definetly recomend.

18. I purchased a Soom Afi from BlueDollyKiss and the transaction went perfectly!! The communication was wonderful and always very prompt! I just really couldn't ask for a better transaction! And once I paid him off she shipped him out right away. He arrived in just a few days, plus she packaged him all nice and snug ^^ I would definitely recommend her to others! Thanks so much!!!

19. BlueDollyKiss was kind enough to to let me adopt her multihead ante which I had in a wtb ad.
      She was lovely to deal with and ante is wonderful and was posted super fast and packaged well!
      I would definately buy from her again.

20. I purchased my ResinSoul Nii from BlueDollyKiss. Everything went perfectly. She let me have a short layaway and had great communication. The shipping was very quick, and the packing was wonderful. I would definitely buy from BlueDollyKiss again. :D