Feedback for BlueEyes

Oct 17, 2007

1. I bought a pair of shoes from BlueEyes and she was great with communication, fast to ship, and even upgraded my shipping for free! You couldn't ask for more! Thanks! :)

2. I also purchased a pair of boots from BlueEyes. They arrived quickly, as described and she was very friendly. Fantastic seller! :)

3. I bought some shoes from BlueEyes and the transaction went pretty darn good! ^__^ There were a few hitches due to the Canadian post, but she was extremely patient and courteous throughout the entire process, DEFINATELY a wonderful person to do business with. The shoes arrived relatively soon after shipment and in perfect condition, I love them!

Thanks so much BlueEyes! A+++ ^__^

4. I bought a Soulkid Tiffee. With a very nice makeup !!
      BlueEyes is a kindly person, patient .
      I have a very good communication because it was a long delivery ( 10 weeks )to receive the doll .But she support me ...
      A recommended member A ++++
      Thank you so much ^ - ^

5. I've purchased a Souldoll and a Pupa paradise wig from Elliana, she's a very friendly and lovely seller, and got very kind PM from her!
      Item arrived after a month and one week, but in Italy getting packages from USA and Canada takes so long...
      It was definitely a good transaction! Thanks so much! :)

6. Just bought some eyes from BlueEyes, good transaction. Fast shipping, and some really cute little freebies added in as a fun extra :)

7. I bought two pairs of SD boots from BlueEyes. The transaction was perfect. She shipped the items very quickly and was very communicative. I definitely recommend her to all serious buyers/sellers :) Thank you!

8. I bought two pair of SD shoes from BlueEyes. She had wonderful communication and the package was sent out very quickly. Great transaction and highly recommended as a seller :)

9. Smooth transaction and beautiful wig. I look forward to trying it on my doll when she gets here. Would definitely buy from again!